Now I know some pics I have posted on here everyone pays attention to every little detail sooo anyone know where we were eatting?
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/photo-2.jpg)
Well, Since I'm from 2 1/2 hrs north I have no idea but I was wondering, Do they sell beer?
In a restaurant?
Could that be Sonny's BBQ???????
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 30, 2008, 06:57:15 PM
Well, Since I'm from 2 1/2 hrs north I have no idea but I was wondering, Do they sell beer?
LOL did the bud sign help yea :P
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on December 30, 2008, 06:59:53 PM
Could that be Sonny's BBQ???????
Close same style restaurant BBQ
Brown Bag BBQ or Michelbob's Ribs ?? :dunno.gif
im in Naples so i should probably notice where that is, but i cant quite place it...
Rib City ;D Actually it was in Immokalee. I live so far out in Golden Gate Estates it is faster for me to go to Immokalee to eat than all the way into Naples LOL You want a quiet, no line, and sweet tea (LOL) its nice in Immokalee. The best place to eat there is Kuntry Kitchen a little hole in the wall place, great food for the price. (cash only though)
I knew that was Rib City but was too late LOL. How far out in the estates are you im way out off Desoto BLVD..... 8)