I got the wife a Ranger for christmas for around the house but now she wants to go some where to ride it. Anyone know where you can ride anymore? would like to take the ranger and a few atv's out with the family. I am in western palm beach so hopefully somewhere around here.
You shoudl be able to ride corbett, you can get an anual pass for 26 bucks :) I'm jealous!
ATVs aren't allowed in Corbett.
UTVs / side by side like the ranger are aloud in corbett but not 4 wheelers has to be 60' or greater front to rear wheel base but if you go get a rule book at the front gate and make sure read it also NO!!!! Beer Three $$ per head per day
Yea sorrry about that, didn't see that you wrote you had a few atvs going too...just saw the ranger.
Thanks for the replies!
So the ranger can go out to corbett but not the atvs? That makes since does it? Is there many trails and things to see at corbett? I think she wants to go and drive around and put some hours on it, so corett might be a good place! Can you get the annual pass from the county offices?
So where can I go with the family and the atvs? I was reading that holylands is closed now. Anything else around here?
Nothing in PBC,I sold my ATV's & bought 2 Rhinos just because Corbett was up the road.Its pretty passable now but in the wet season it gets deep.Let me know when you go out.We may be up for it.I ride with a bunch Jeep guys out there.
My son went to camp out there last summer but i havent seen to much of it. But would love to go and put some miles on the ranger. I see all these pictures of trails up north, looks real nice. I wish we had something like that around here. Has anyone been down to the big cypress preserve? Any nice trails there? or is it mostly mudding?
Bushwacker I have seen a bunch of your posts for trailers. I should get a hold of you I am also in loxahatchee and have a bunch of trailers i need to work on and get pars for!
I'm trying to get a permit for big cypress, it is a yearly fee and you have to go down there and get an inspection and get it.
I wish there was more stuff closer. There is also a good place called 5a or Scottsmoore, it's off 95 abotu 25 mins south of daytona. Or you could buy land at river ranch.
Before my stent of not riding, I was riding lcross and plant bamboo frequently...now I just broke my bike...soooooo gonna be a while
Had a permit for Cyprus. Went down and did the inspection, etc., and paid like $70 for permit. Went out to ride and we were in water up to our knees about 70 percent of the time. Friend broke running board because couldn't see a hole because it was underwater. It made for interesting video, but never went back. They sent a renewal form for this year, but said they were going to do it by lottery because they only give out 1000 permits and they almost made their limit last year. Hope it helps.