Looks like a good weekend to either get muddy or stay at home with a book. Below are some sites I use to track storms and our local weather. If they are usefull to you great if not fine too.
;D
http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/trop-atl.html
http://www.hurricanealley.net/
http://weathercenter.com/
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/radar/latest/DS.p19r0/si.ktbw.shtml
http://html.wral.com/sh/idi/weather/hurricanes/hurricanetracker.html
http://wwwa.accuweather.com/index.asp?partner=accuweather&zipcode=
http://www.weather.com/index.html
http://www.tampabays10.com/weather/doppler/doppler_stream.asp
http://www.flamedia.com/lightning/ol_light.htm
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/
thats alot of info to say that this weekend is gonna suck :D
I figured that going into the hurricane season folks might wanna save these sites for future use.
rain sucks
I don't care if I have to ride in the POURING RAIN!!!!!! >:(
Someway - somehow I WILL RIDE my quad this weekend...
:'( :'( :'(
This is horrible. I can't believe this weekend of all weekends has to be the nastiest so far >:(
It's only beginning, though I wish it was the end.
Thanks Sport ;)
well its hurricane season now so
i dont really mind that its hurricane season as long as its not like last year :-\
fishing weather ;D
Quote from: big-daddy on June 10, 2005, 06:31:18 PM
fishing weather ;D
chiiiittt, I was gonna go catch swords on saturday but it aint looking like it anymore.
we are going out saturday am, it will be a little rough :-\
going to croom tommorow rain or shine wanna just ride
Quote from: big-daddy on June 10, 2005, 06:52:47 PM
we are going out saturday am, it will be a little rough :-\
A little? Strap on your helmets buddy and get ready.
Saturday
Southeast winds 20 to 25 knots becoming east 15 to 20 knots in the afternoon. Seas 6 to 8 feet. Intracoastal waters rough in exposed areas. Numerous showers and scattered thunderstorms.
68' Hatteras, only gets bad if you try to go up on the tower. we troll deep, no bait on the surface.
[attachment deleted by admin]
damn. nice boat. must be nice.
i have to settle for a 21 mako.
trade payments with you gery ;) 21 mako is a great boat.
thanks. but those payments are probably more than i make in a year. if you ever need a deckhand or someone to rig your bait(wait that doesnt sound right) well you know what i mean. will work for food. ;D ;D
captain kids are the bait riggers. what we need are beer drinkers ;D
LMAO. GOOD ONE :D :D
thanxs for the sites that are going to tell us how bad its going to be when we go riding. :D. O well. Im going riding on sunday. O Yea
That Hatterass reminds me of the 80's hay days of dolphin fishing off lauderdale. I had a 31ft Ocean Master with twin Black max's and an 11.5 ft beem. We just didn't care how rough, which way the winds were or anything. We might stay closer to shore but young and stupid we just went and did it. MISSSSS THOSE DAYS!! :'( pic is example not mine
[attachment deleted by admin]
sport66, the good old days ;D
Quote from: sport66 on June 10, 2005, 10:56:21 AM
Looks like a good weekend to either get muddy or stay at home with a book. Below are some sites I use to track storms and our local weather. If they are usefull to you great if not fine too.
;D
http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/trop-atl.html
http://www.hurricanealley.net/
http://weathercenter.com/
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/radar/latest/DS.p19r0/si.ktbw.shtml
http://html.wral.com/sh/idi/weather/hurricanes/hurricanetracker.html
http://wwwa.accuweather.com/index.asp?partner=accuweather&zipcode=
http://www.weather.com/index.html
http://www.tampabays10.com/weather/doppler/doppler_stream.asp
http://www.flamedia.com/lightning/ol_light.htm
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/
here's site we used all time during hurrcaine season.
http://www.intellicast.com
my local rader area this my area i'm at.
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USLocalWide.asp?loc=usflct16090&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=RadarImagery&product=RegionalRadarLoop&prodnav=none
only 4miles north of peacock springs.
What the heck, I was expecting a wet and soggy 3 days.
OK WHERE IS IT??
I live in the center and get more daily rain then from this stupid overblown tropical oppression. ;D
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
call me weird but i like riding in the rain, cools you off plus i like mud :D
besides once you wore out soaked in water and mud, a shower is the best thing in the world lol.
Just came back from fishing... man was it rough! 3 kingfish, 8 dolphins and 1 1/2 case of beer.
you catch all that on the downriggers?
Kingfish on a wire rig with a spoon (3 1/2 droon) dolpfin on ballyhoo and flyfish on the downrigger and the bud at winn-dixie... ;)
It was WET soggy damp moist muddy and momma and the lil one played submarine captains and needed rescude and towed outta da sippy hole. I just wish I wasn't stuck at camp with the digicam to show Y'all. And since ya hy-jacked this to a fishin post jk I did catch a couple lil throwback. lol
BUT WE HAD FUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sport 66 post some picture. Show us the weather
Dude I got stuck at camp with my cast on my leg and the digicam. :'(
that $ucks :-\