ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: klutchbuster400 on December 16, 2008, 12:02:29 AM

Title: Miami Mx sometime this week?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 16, 2008, 12:02:29 AM
All the parts are on the Z, and it's ready for a test ride  :D

Anyone down for a ride at countyline?
Title: Re: Miami Mx sometime this week?
Post by: Eworm on December 18, 2008, 01:25:39 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 16, 2008, 12:02:29 AM
All the parts are on the Z, and it's ready for a test ride  :D

Anyone down for a ride at countyline?

When you plan on heading out Klutch? Weekday or weekend?
Title: Re: Miami Mx sometime this week?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 18, 2008, 05:24:01 PM
I was planning on today, but I couldn't find someone else to go. I don't feel comfortable not having someone that knows me at the track, especially countyline lol.
Title: Re: Miami Mx sometime this week?
Post by: crom A zone on December 18, 2008, 05:34:11 PM
countyline   dragway?????????   if so sun lets go ill show u how to ride
Title: Re: Miami Mx sometime this week?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 18, 2008, 07:20:26 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on December 18, 2008, 05:34:11 PM
countyline   dragway?????????   if so sun lets go ill show u how to ride
Nah I'm talking about the motocross track, where I'll show you how to ride ;)

I may be going tomorrow after class!
Title: Re: Miami Mx sometime this week?
Post by: Eworm on December 18, 2008, 08:15:36 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 18, 2008, 07:20:26 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on December 18, 2008, 05:34:11 PM
countyline   dragway?????????   if so sun lets go ill show u how to ride
Nah I'm talking about the motocross track, where I'll show you how to ride ;)

I may be going tomorrow after class!

I may be down for some weekday action during the holidays. We'll keep in touch. Don't go busting that clutch!
Title: Re: Miami Mx sometime this week?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 18, 2008, 08:28:02 PM
Quote from: Eworm on December 18, 2008, 08:15:36 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 18, 2008, 07:20:26 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on December 18, 2008, 05:34:11 PM
countyline   dragway?????????   if so sun lets go ill show u how to ride
Nah I'm talking about the motocross track, where I'll show you how to ride ;)

I may be going tomorrow after class!

I may be down for some weekday action during the holidays. We'll keep in touch. Don't go busting that clutch!
Lol will do.

I will be there tomorrow!
Title: Re: Miami Mx sometime this week?
Post by: crom A zone on December 18, 2008, 08:28:36 PM
i hope u can show me how to ride a track   i letting n no   i may be good on bmx and mtb but atv  i stink on ice i might be helpless
Title: Re: Miami Mx sometime this week?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 18, 2008, 08:33:32 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on December 18, 2008, 08:28:36 PM
i hope u can show me how to ride a track   i letting n no   i may be good on bmx and mtb but atv  i stink on ice i might be helpless
Can you go tomorrow?
I'll let you take the mx Z out there and give you a few tips.
Title: Re: Miami Mx sometime this week?
Post by: crom A zone on December 18, 2008, 09:03:34 PM
i can go sat sun mon tues wed thurd fri  tomrow my last day of work for the year ;D