My knee finally gets it tomorrow. >:( I must say that I am a little nervous, I never been under anesthesia. :'(
My cousins neighbor had knee surgery that required him to receive anesthesia. Besides the fact that they unnecessarily operated on his collarbone and he woke up with his pants unbuttoned,everything went well. I'm sure yours will go fine though.
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on December 16, 2008, 03:48:29 AM
My cousins neighbor had knee surgery that required him to receive anesthesia. Besides the fact that they unnecessarily operated on his collarbone and he woke up with his pants unbuttoned,everything went well. I'm sure yours will go fine though.
Hahaha, I don't wear pants...... ;)
Quote from: trx#9 on December 16, 2008, 05:12:58 AM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on December 16, 2008, 03:48:29 AM
My cousins neighbor had knee surgery that required him to receive anesthesia. Besides the fact that they unnecessarily operated on his collarbone and he woke up with his pants unbuttoned,everything went well. I'm sure yours will go fine though.
Hahaha, I don't wear pants...... ;)
lmao good luck man
Good luck Eric.
Hope it goes well, Pray your rectum isn't in pain when they are finished ;)
Ive been under enough anestesia for both of us. You will be just fine.
Maybe you can talk them into giving you that thingy enlargement that you
always wanted while they got you under!
Or maybe remove that Coochie Bone so you can ride faster!
good luck O.G.!
jt
Haha, you guys so funny....
NOT :X
Eric,
Good Luck tomorrow. We will be thinking of you.
Reba
what kind of knee surgery are you having. i broke my knee in February got two screws but doing pretty good now.
Erik -
Best of luck on the surgery. Lucky for you they have that whole sex change thing down pat. Good luck on the new ta ta's and box.
~ Matt :D
good luck !!
get well soon....
Make sure to milk it for all it's worth when you get home. I had to have extensive shoulder surgery two years ago after rolling an ATV and my wife gave me a bell to keep beside the bed for the first couple of days. Man,I wore her and my daughter out ringing that thing. Good luck tomorrow.
Quote from: Realityhello on December 16, 2008, 07:15:14 PM
Erik -
Best of luck on the surgery. Lucky for you they have that whole sex change thing down pat. Good luck on the new ta ta's and box.
~ Matt :D
Thanks Matt, now you can come and tip me at my new job Mons Venus. ;)
Thanks everyone....
My surgery went well today, a peace of cake. I can already hobble around on it, I'll be riding this weekend. ;)
In my head... lol'
stop your bitchin you sissy ;D.
Vicodons baby........ :oo
I bet you are glad you did it and it's over. Heal up soon and teach the little one's how to fly!
Quote from: mudnuri on December 18, 2008, 11:39:57 PM
I bet you are glad you did it and it's over. Heal up soon and teach the little one's how to fly!
I'll try. ;)
Healin' up ok ?? Good to hear the surgery went off without a hitch.