ok guys next year is going to be bigger than this year. we are running both days at loxley and i will give the quads a race both days. plan now as it will be the first weekend in november instead of halloween
next thing, would you atv guys consider running an asphalt supermoto? it would be just like a tt with small jumps.
the speeds would not be any faster then loxley.
the good thing is that it is during a HUGE bike rally in pensacola and the daate is sept 19-21 or something like that.
if i can get a class, i could and would put up a BIG purse. mybe 500 to win or more.
opinions???
laastly, brady, i got a new cell. can you call me regarding my bike week race? i want at least one quad class.
rob
850-637-5838
www.danddcycles.com
Sounds good Rob. Justin,Jody, and I will run on the asphalt sm. Hopefully we can get more people to come with us this time.
Wayne
I would for sure race the Supermoto!!!!
Tyler and I might consider the Supermoto!
Count me in for the supermoto also, sounds like alot of fun.
Quote from: Gulley421 on December 15, 2008, 08:12:19 PM
Count me in for the supermoto also, sounds like alot of fun.
Hopefully no walls there. 8)
Thats OK, I should have a new helmet..lol