Poll
Question:
Who would be interested in a AlCOHOL FREE park for ATV and 4WD mud hole and trails
Option 1: no alcohol
votes: 39
Option 2: yes alcohol
votes: 15
Possible ATV and 4wd park coming to Orange Springs area I am going to see what people think about alcohol free, real kid friendly, family oriented Please vote and comment Thanks
It doesn't matter if it's alcohol free or not. People will still bring in booze, unless you search them at the gate. Even then some will still get in. Look at Croom they don't allow alcohol and there is a lot of drinking going on there.
nothings perfect man what can I say we will do the best we can if caught they will be escorted out
I understand.
Nothing wrong with having a few beers in the campground at the end of the day. Riding while drunk is obviously not safe.
that is true chillin
I dont care if its alcohol free or not you still have disrespectful people sobber ,riding stupid.I myself enjoy a cold beer after a day of riding or while just resting. But would love to see a park in that area ocala forest is not worth going anymore.
Sign me up!
We enjoy a drink or two at the end of a good day riding, but if you tell us we can't bring it, then we won't bring it. Can we ride at night! That would be awesome as well. Got some badass Gen. 3 NV specs I would love to try.
a place to ride that is close would be great. I willnot go back to the forest
I heard that How would you like to be over fifty and grew up in ONF and see what has happened ??
Quote from: auctioneer on December 23, 2008, 06:47:30 AM
I heard that How would you like to be over fifty and grew up in ONF and see what has happened ??
No, I would not like to be over 50. ;D
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 23, 2008, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: auctioneer on December 23, 2008, 06:47:30 AM
I heard that How would you like to be over fifty and grew up in ONF and see what has happened ??
No, I would not like to be over 50. ;D
I definitely dont like it! :( (But it beats the alternative.)
Quote from: renmus on December 23, 2008, 06:37:52 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 23, 2008, 06:36:03 PM
Quote from: auctioneer on December 23, 2008, 06:47:30 AM
I heard that How would you like to be over fifty and grew up in ONF and see what has happened ??
No, I would not like to be over 50. ;D
I definitely dont like it! :( (But it beats the alternative.)
I'll second that! Though it aint that far away :'( :( And I'll go ahead and be the first to say Heck yeah I'd like a free alcohol ATV Park! ;D
alcohol free is how every riding place should be.
Thank yall I am getting great input we are going to work on it
No booze.
Black tar heroin is okay though.