whats the easiest way to tighten the chain on a 2002 400ex just needs a lil tightening but cant remember how we did it before ?
Loosen the 4 carrier nuts, put a screw driver or spanner wrench in one of the holes on the left side bearing carrier, it is located to the right of the sprocket, and i believe if you push it forward it will get tighter and pull it backwards it will get looser, or vice versa can't remember, it's been a while but that's how you do it.
:L
Quote from: trx#9 on December 04, 2008, 03:54:37 AM
:L
Oh man, I just read back what I said. You're a real SOB :ThumbsUp.gif hahaha.
thanx for the info ;D
Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on December 05, 2008, 02:54:30 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on December 04, 2008, 11:20:01 PM
Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on December 04, 2008, 03:36:03 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on December 04, 2008, 03:54:37 AM
:L
Oh man, I just read back what I said. You're a real SOB :ThumbsUp.gif hahaha.
That wasn't directed at you. ;)
How come you weren't racing Sunday at Bithlo?
Waiting for a part, again. >:(
I figured!
still dont understand what yall are laughin at but im glad i could provide some entertainment
Quote from: backwoods boy on December 06, 2008, 09:23:28 PM
still dont understand what yall are laughin at but im glad i could provide some entertainment
I wasn't laughing at you man, I was laughing at what I said in my first reply, "if you push it forward it will get tighter and pull it backwards it will get looser."