nice mx track 4 dirt bikes and quads,I rode swamp land and mud holes had a good time met some nice riders.Would recommend to try at least for a day ride. Only problem no water to showers or bike wash hope they fix by next trip.
Quote from: birddog76 on November 29, 2008, 06:34:57 PM
nice mx track 4 dirt bikes and quads,I rode swamp land and mud holes had a good time met some nice riders.Would recommend to try at least for a day ride. Only problem no water to showers or bike wash hope they fix by next trip.
Water pipe blew due to frost earlier in the week. Will be fixed tomorrow.
Day ride is ok, but you should come out for one of our feature weekends, lot's of events, lot's of friends...tons to do. ;)
Check out the Scheduled Event Section for upcoming events.
www.FloridaMotoplex.com
I have been there and that place is DA BOMB !
anything special this weekend there? or just a normal weekend? I might come down with a freind or two
Quote from: sykolincoln on December 04, 2008, 01:04:07 PM
anything special this weekend there? or just a normal weekend? I might come down with a freind or two
This coming weekend has Jerimiah Jones giving mx lessons on the main track.
The rest of the park is open though.