so who on this website is a marine?
i just enlisted today, and i have a strong family tradition in the corps. im so stoked!
is there anyone else who served?
im thinking about it
Sorry, US Navy.
My son in law was also in the Navy for 4 years as a Seabee..........
Congrats KP that is a very honorable thing you are doing,I want to say first thank you for your eventual service to the USA.Also any other service
members of the armed services you men and ladies are the best in the world!!!! Good luck keep all us posted of whats going on with you, boot camp etc. P.S. I think Marines look SHARP in the Dress Blues, and the Ladies won't be able to controll themselves ;) ;)
I served 27 years and retired as an 06 in 97 and have no regrets. My Dad and brother are also retired Marines. My son resigned his commission 2 years ago after getting wounded in Iraq. The Marines are still the toughest fighting force in the world. Semper Fi.
Best wishes on your enlistment. Work towards becoming an officer and getting a Command. It is much better when you are in charge and you'll gain some excellent leadership skills.
My neighbor's son is in Paris Island right now. I just got back from SC and it was cold!!! :-\