Funny pics of kids sitting on Santa's lap.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/entertainment/holiday/sfl-scaredofsanta-ugc,0,7181908.ugcphotogallery?track=shirtail-santa-11.19.08-1200 (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/entertainment/holiday/sfl-scaredofsanta-ugc,0,7181908.ugcphotogallery?track=shirtail-santa-11.19.08-1200)
I like #4 the best. Kid OK, then takes one look at an old man in a red suit and freaks!
I'm scared of Satan too.
#7 looks like Santa is screaming right along with the kids!
we had a friend dress as Santa come by the house many Christmas past. Our daughter was about 5 at the time. We told her to answer the door, she opened it, saw Santa, screamed and slammed the door in his face.
All I got to say, is poor Santa.... LOL
Heck need my scanner hooked up, so I could post my Santa Pic with my two black eyes, now that was funny.... LOL
WOW diggin you have alot of kids
Hey Renmus, next time don't dress up Keeter as Santa! >:D
Quote from: AintSkeered on November 19, 2008, 10:14:58 PM
Hey Renmus, next time don't dress up Keeter as Santa! >:D
that thought gives me nightmares~~~~~~~ ;)