Will there be any utv's at this weekends race?
My dad is racing ours!
We hope to have the roll bar replaced by the race. I did not want to have the guy rush if no one else wanted to race. I will see how long this will take to get repaired. Hopefully we can get another volunteer for the race then I will pressure the shop to get going on it.
We plan on bringing 4 rhinos.
Quote from: Backwoods Racin on November 17, 2008, 08:04:13 AM
We plan on bringing 4 rhinos.
Dang......................better get our RZR going then :D
The wife said that she will not run it again without the proper wheels and tires and of course we are still waiting on the roll bar. I will post later in the week on our status
Anyone in need of a driver? I'd like to give it a go. Right now there is no room for a UTE here. Too many motorcycles!
Richard.
Unfortunately our Rzr will not be ready for this weekend :'(
We will have the 2 quads though.