i was planning on powder coating my stock rims on my 08 civic si and i was wondering if anyone had tips on where to get it done in south east FL. and how much it should cost for all four rims. there 18inch wheels. any tips would be helpful thanks in advanced
american powdercoating of oakland park blv
Quote from: cutngrs on November 12, 2008, 10:12:55 PM
american powdercoating of oakland park blv
they have been there for over 15 yrs that i know of.
A&J power coating they make Boat brackets and T-Tops also in house
I did my frame, wheels & nerfs for $250 and $200 to sandblast it all
(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/pitistuff029.jpg)
(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/pitistuff032.jpg)
(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/pitistuff035.jpg)
they both sound and look good. ill drive by both them and see. thanks
he does not do the sandblasting but there is a place across from him that does airplane parts cleaning is where I got it done tell him Pedro from Pepsi sent you if you do check him out he'll remember I was calling him everyday checking up and stopping by checking lol but good people, The guy I used before was good but just lost ALL reason for his pricing
how much you think it would cost for all four rims and do you think they can put a red pin stripe around the lip
Quote from: HolyLandMan on November 13, 2008, 10:38:36 PM
how much you think it would cost for all four rims and do you think they can put a red pin stripe around the lip
I will get you the number and contact info for you
OK thanks. i really appreciate it
A friend of mine is a metal fabricator and uses Broward Powder Coat and has been happy with them
do you have an location
Somewhere mid Broward, never been there myself. Here's his name and number:
Randy Pennoyor
954-255-1180
Randy does good work. I've had him do a number of things for me. His shop is in the Coral Springs Corporate Park.