http://www.stpetetimes.com/2005/06/08/Neighborhoodtimes/An_image_of_Jesus__Al.shtml
You know the Big Man Upstairs is just looking down... shaking his head.. and laughin his azz off.
I like the "Jesus Legs" Cheetos better :)
DUMB A$$ES. ITS A FREAKIN BURNT MARK FOR"CHRIST" SAKE.
o god its a sign...... the potatoe chips went bad :D
Quote from: gery350 on June 08, 2005, 12:56:19 PM
DUMB A$$ES. ITS A FREAKIN BURNT MARK FOR"CHRIST" SAKE.
;D ;D ;D
Is the subject line a reference to Mike Meyer's SNL character? If so, pretty damn funny.
Weird but people want to think what they want to think and see what they want to see. And if I found something like that I would be seeing and thinking money$$$$!
with all the religion jargon on this site lately i really expected to hear from some of our resident holy rollers.
LOL. Hey um i got a pizza here and the back looks like jesus. It is im rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D