Anybody going to do some riding this sat?
I will be @ Croom.
croom shrumezzzzzzzz bah. lol
I will be at 5a doing some real riding :)
Quote from: ztgenesis on November 12, 2008, 03:36:03 PM
croom shrumezzzzzzzz bah. lol
I will be at 5a doing some real riding :)
and riding at croom is fake??
2600 acre's of riding!!
Your preference is different than mine. I ride a 4x4 for the mud, cruising and in the deep water plus u dont have to pay to get in 5a. There are no rules there other than common sense with trash there or anywhere. To me holopaw and 5a is real ridin on bigdawg 4x4's. Speed, sugar sand and jumps , plus the possibility of breaking bones with speed is alot more likely to happen.
You dont have to get upset about it dude lol. ???
Quote from: ztgenesis on November 12, 2008, 03:36:03 PM
croom shrumezzzzzzzz bah. lol
I will be at 5a doing some real riding :)
Real riding.............you mean real granny putting ;D ;)
yeah like a granny lol . I like my bones un-broken hehehe. I have never broke a bone before. Damn knock on wood now. :o
Its all good!!!
Dosent matter what kind of riding you like as long as you have fun!
There's alot of mudding spots in croom durring the rainy season ( which is not now!!!) but them hills are alot of fun year round!!!
And the fifty to ride per bike isn't bad for me cause I go atleast once a month and most the time a few times a month.
As far as rules they can be good and bad!!!!
trx450 you guys have fun out there!!
i'm not going this weekend :'(
don't forget the scuba gear!!