Our very own Rick Todd of RTR Performance Engines helps the KYMCO X-TREAM Team
finish strong in the GNCC series 4x4 LITES Class.
With a bucket full of holeshots and podium finishes all year round!!
Contratulaions to-
Ken Robey - 3rd Overall Points
Jordan Phillips- 4th Overall Points (pulling crazy holeshots all year)
Dan McConnaughey- 6th Overall Points
And Contratulations to Rick for showing them boys that a Kymco CAN compete
when you can put some power to it!!
:ThumbsUp.gif
Mad props. to pops,the man is a beast when it comes to making H.P. ;)
thats sweet!!! i know RTR knows how to make them ponies!! :Fp
I'm going to have to ride that 99 bike since it's going to be collecting a little dust for awhile. ;)
Get well Jt, you old timer............... :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: trx#9 on November 11, 2008, 10:49:44 PM
I'm going to have to ride that 99 bike since it's going to be collecting a little dust for awhile. ;)
Get well Jt, you old timer............... :ThumbsUp.gif
Just hollar when you need it brother! I'll load it up!
congrats