We got a flyer for it while we were at pumpkin run but lost it....
I remember it was gonna be on the 22nd and 23rd, anybody got any more info?
Quote from: fordsuks91 on November 04, 2008, 07:41:27 PM
We got a flyer for it while we were at pumpkin run but lost it....
I remember it was gonna be on the 22nd and 23rd, anybody got any more info?
bump we need more info lol
danny lets just go to l-cross
sup mud man? Can u ride this sat?
I can't ride this weekend but possibly the weekend after
this sat is now or never fer me. Then i will take a break b/c of xmas. Gotta saver the dinero if u know what i mean.
Found this on another site
Title: Mullet Mud Run
From: Sat, Nov/22/2008
To: Sun, Nov/23/2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Venue:
80 acres of mudding fun! Camping is OK and only ATVs on the trails. Hwy 44 East in between Eustis and Deland, FL. (386)804-2573