Just a few from tuesday, had the track to myself for a few hours.
(http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/2003YELLOWRR/th_100_0667.jpg) (http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/2003YELLOWRR/?action=view¤t=100_0667.flv)
(http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/2003YELLOWRR/th_100_0664.jpg) (http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/2003YELLOWRR/?action=view¤t=100_0664.flv)
(http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/2003YELLOWRR/th_100_0666.jpg) (http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/2003YELLOWRR/?action=view¤t=100_0666.flv)
Wow looks pretty run down.
It does look pretty run down, but its not tooooo bad when you have it to yourself.
Cool clips Ryan, let me know next time you head out there.
Sweet Vids, That track doesn't look too bad, is it any good?
Quote from: wheelie_boy on October 30, 2008, 05:07:49 PM
Sweet Vids, That track doesn't look too bad, is it any good?
Ha, dont waste your money on the weekends. I only go to countyline if i can't afford the gas to seminole during the weekdays. Sometimes I'll take my buddies that want to ride during the week, but I just take pictures. Its nothing special, and not worth anything over a 20 minute drive.
I hate wasting $25 dollars to go there, but its the only legal place in Dade county. Delivering excellence everyday, yeah my eye!!! what a load of crap!!!!!!!!