ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: chrisyzf450 on October 28, 2008, 09:01:11 PM

Title: REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!
Post by: chrisyzf450 on October 28, 2008, 09:01:11 PM
$12,900 I WOULD BUY THIS OVER A RZR ANY DAY. CHECK OUT VIDS ON YOU TUBE. http://www.1redline.com/   
Title: Re: REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on October 29, 2008, 02:30:35 PM
It looks cool. Where did you get the price?
Title: Re: REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!
Post by: KD 428 on October 29, 2008, 03:14:55 PM
Ill take one with a busa engine.  ;)
Title: Re: REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on October 29, 2008, 03:23:04 PM
The only thing I didn't like about it was it's only 2 wheel drive but it does look wicked
Title: Re: REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!
Post by: r6realtor on October 29, 2008, 03:38:58 PM
I am pretty sure that I read in one of my sidexside magazines, that the 2 seater which is also not 4wheel drive is $20,000 :o :o
Title: Re: REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!
Post by: KD 428 on October 29, 2008, 03:48:36 PM
I think that its great not being 4 wheel drive. Kinda like a Sport ATV vs a Utility atv; which in this case is the rhino/razr/etc.
Title: Re: REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!
Post by: r6realtor on October 29, 2008, 03:55:30 PM
Quote from: KD 428 on October 29, 2008, 03:48:36 PM
I think that its great not being 4 wheel drive. Kinda like a Sport ATV vs a Utility atv; which in this case is the rhino/razr/etc.

for twenty grand it better have more than speed and suspension, I want some dang 4wheel drive ;D
Title: Re: REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!
Post by: 4fittyr on October 29, 2008, 05:00:28 PM
THOSES DUDES RIDIN IT IN THE VIDEO  WERE EASY ON IT   LET ME RIDE IT I SHOW YOU HOW AND WHAT NOT TO DO WITH IT ENDING ON ITS ROOF  SCREAMIN SOMEBODY PUSH ME BACK OVER  I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN. NO REALLY ITS THE PILOT ON ROIDS  WITH LONGER A  ARMS  STILL CAN'T RIDE IN CROOM  NO STRADDLE UNLESS U LAY THE WIFE DOWN AND SAY LOOK I'M STRADDLIN  LOL
Title: Re: REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!
Post by: Chillinthemost on October 29, 2008, 05:10:02 PM
It wont do mud, rocks, or chores like a Rhino or Razor but it looks like a LOT more fun in the environments that they were riding in. I dont think it would do good in the everglades but at the same time a Rhino would be boring in the dunes.
Title: Re: REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!
Post by: Mudneck on October 29, 2008, 05:28:03 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 29, 2008, 05:10:02 PM
It wont do mud, rocks, or chores like a Rhino or Razor but it looks like a LOT more fun in the environments that they were riding in. I dont think it would do good in the everglades but at the same time a Rhino would be boring in the dunes.

AHHHHHEm Rhino's no fun in dunes ?????


(http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6069/92547195lq5.png) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/92547195lq5.png/1/w768.png) (http://g.imageshack.us/img204/92547195lq5.png/1/)
Title: Re: REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!
Post by: chrisyzf450 on October 29, 2008, 07:56:20 PM
ride now powersports in longwood has 3 in stock and range from $11999-$13299 http://www.ridenow.com/showroom/index.aspx    page 6    I dont think the sxs would be $7000 more
Title: Re: REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!
Post by: r6realtor on October 29, 2008, 08:10:51 PM
Those I think are all used, unless they are selling them new from 2007???

Ok here is the link it should go from between $17,500-$19,999 depending on options and the single seaters start at $15,000, I am sure it will also depend on the dealership as well.

http://atvillustrated.com/pressreleases/11299
Title: Re: REDLINE REVOLT THIS THING IS SICK!!!!!!
Post by: Chillinthemost on October 29, 2008, 08:54:19 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on October 29, 2008, 05:28:03 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 29, 2008, 05:10:02 PM
It wont do mud, rocks, or chores like a Rhino or Razor but it looks like a LOT more fun in the environments that they were riding in. I dont think it would do good in the everglades but at the same time a Rhino would be boring in the dunes.

AHHHHHEm Rhino's no fun in dunes ?????


(http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6069/92547195lq5.png) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/92547195lq5.png/1/w768.png) (http://g.imageshack.us/img204/92547195lq5.png/1/)

I have a Rhino and if I was going dune riding, it would stay home. Not enough power to be fun in the dunes.