Have any honda owners installed this kit and if so how did you like the power results?
Thanks for any replys!
my sons 06 450 has this kit and it runs very good pulls hard i think it worth the 300 bucks good luck
Willis, your quad 04/05 or 06 and newer? The info listed below is for 04/05.
I think the kit is a waste of money. It will come with a lot of stuff you won't use. I would just get a cam and if you wanted to go deeper get a higher compression piston. The HRC kit is around $300. I put an 02 CRF450 dirtbike cam in mine and a 12:1 CP piston. My quad pulls on Turboderf's sons with that set up. The cam was $177 and the piston was $185. The HRC kit comes with a cam, semi open air box lid, main jet, needle, exhaust end cap and different snorkle. I choose the 02 CRF cam because it has power from bottom to top. If you don't want to do a piston I would just get a cam. Here is a link to help you choose a cam.
http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=51082
Thanks for the advice Frank and Turboderf.