Democrat's
Answer :
Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1?
How did he get in?
We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier neighborhood to discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.
................................................ .................................................. ...
Republican's
Answer:
BANG!
.................................................. .................................................. ..
Redneck's Answer:
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!BANG! BANG!
BANG !
Click..... (Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG!
BANG! Click
Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester
Silver Tips or Hydrashocks?! '
Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'
Wife: 'You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist'.
Why more political garbage?? ???
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on October 20, 2008, 04:25:31 PM
Why more political garbage?? ???
HA. Ya know I didnt even think about that. I try to ignore most of the political threads.
Are you saying that a redneck is a independent?
Quote from: trx#9 on October 20, 2008, 05:58:28 PM
Are you saying that a redneck is a independent?
Hmmmm..... You answered a question with a question. You must be a democrat!!! LOL!!!!!
You answered a question with a question.
No I didn't.....
Quote from: trx#9 on October 20, 2008, 06:17:18 PM
You answered a question with a question.
No I didn't.....
Pardon me. I should have said you responded with a question. You must be a democrat.
Your post are worthless, you must be a redneck.
Quote from: trx#9 on October 20, 2008, 08:26:03 PM
Your post are worthless, you must be a redneck.
I thought it was funny and true so it wasn't worthless.
I'm proud to be a well armed redneck that will fill any a**hole that breaks into my house full of lead to make sure that the piece of s**t don't live to break in anyone else's house ever again!!!!!!!!!
bahhhhhhhh funny stuff
bang (im a good shot)
Quote from: trx#9 on October 20, 2008, 08:26:03 PM
Your post are worthless, you must be a redneck.
Perhaps you have trouble reading them because I use proper English. Next time try something like:
Your post is worthless, you must be a redneck.
OR
Your posts are worthless, you must be a redneck.
BANG! Then, the job ain't done until I slice off his head and defecate down intruder's neck!
OBAMA:*pulls detenation cord and blows himself and the intruder up*
Quote from: shogun323 on October 21, 2008, 12:06:51 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on October 20, 2008, 08:26:03 PM
Your post are worthless, you must be a redneck.
Perhaps you have trouble reading them because I use proper English. Next time try something like:
Your post is worthless, you must be a redneck.
OR
Your posts are worthless, you must be a redneck.
You still haven't answered the question, redneck. :tsktsk.gif
Nothing like diverting the question by becoming a manifest, my impetuous friend. ;)
To answer your question, obviously I am not saying rednecks are independants.
Clearly you have nothing better to do than troll.
(http://shallmakenolaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/toughguy.jpg)
Quote from: shogun323 on October 21, 2008, 01:44:34 AM
To answer your question, obviously I am not saying rednecks are independants.
Clearly you have nothing better to do than troll.
(http://shallmakenolaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/toughguy.jpg)
How did you get my high school picture from? I was a lot tougher back then.... :R
Shogun, don't get them panties bunched up to tight. :D
You should know me better. I am not wearing any panties!!!!
If someone breaks into my house,the only thing left to say is "The body is lying over here Detective" "I dont know how he was"
Quote from: shogun323 on October 21, 2008, 01:44:34 AM
To answer your question, obviously I am not saying rednecks are independants.
Clearly you have nothing better to do than troll.
(http://shallmakenolaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/toughguy.jpg)
LMAO
I think it should be a BANG inside of a BANG from the double barreled 12gauge shotgun my daddy has next to his bed... That's how he would solve it. Haha
Quote from: Southern4x4 on October 21, 2008, 12:35:44 AM
OBAMA:*pulls detenation cord and blows himself and the intruder up*
lmao in that case i hope someone breaks in his house but why is trx9 saying redneck like its a bad thing ???
Quote from: backwoods boy on October 23, 2008, 05:59:27 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on October 21, 2008, 12:35:44 AM
OBAMA:*pulls detenation cord and blows himself and the intruder up*
lmao in that case i hope someone breaks in his house but why is trx9 saying redneck like its a bad thing ???
Because I'm black... ;)
Quote from: trx#9 on October 23, 2008, 06:22:55 PM
Quote from: backwoods boy on October 23, 2008, 05:59:27 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on October 21, 2008, 12:35:44 AM
OBAMA:*pulls detenation cord and blows himself and the intruder up*
lmao in that case i hope someone breaks in his house but why is trx9 saying redneck like its a bad thing ???
Because I'm black... ;)
Hell, I'm a lesbian black woman born in Mexico with an Asian Mom and a Black Father. :D
Quote from: MedicMudder on October 21, 2008, 02:28:18 AM
If someone breaks into my house,the only thing left to say is "The body is lying over here Detective" "I dont know how he was"
sounds good to me, take care of the problem then ask questions later
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3AYG4y5et5g&feature=bz301
http://crane4president.com/
I love Denny Crane. He makes that show hilarious.