2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4. I have gone over this system more times then I have ever wanted in my lifetime. I haven't had 4wd on this bike for more than a year maybe 2 now. Everything is in place and put together just like is suppose to. I know the electrical system works in perfect shape. The awd hub parts seem to perfect shape. I have come down to hub coil magentic to be the problem the omns resistance is about 25 omns. I have no idea how to replace them and to be positive it the problem please up me before is lose it. DONT GIVE ME CRAP ABOUT IT BEING A POLARIS EITHER!
Try to get a post to the Toydoctor he might be able to help you,It might be the magnetic hubs,hopefully someone can help you.
hey i am a lil south of u if u bring it by my house i can get it workin for you
and or if u throw it away let me no ill go pick it up lol :-*
some people just can wait a little longer ;) before i throw it away
lots of folks call me mr fix it i can get her done and if i cant i make it work i live coral springs if u wanna met up i will get her working if not tell me where u dumping it at ill give u a hand
i appreciate the fast help but im capable of fixing it myself no affiance, I have done just about all the work on my atv myself and know how the awd drive works quite well, and im 99% sure it is what i say wrong with it.i just want more reassurance that it is the magnetic hubs and some experience on how to replace them. and the biggest problem is don't have any money to pay to out it fix it so im left to me fixing it.
k i give it few weeks till i get new bike lol
i work in car bussines i get more people like u everyday that say they can do it and a week later the car comes in on a tow truck because indeed person to cheap to get it done right the first time
its all good man we all here to help each other out most things u can tell each other for free jetting install clucth all the simple stuff but the more dificult stuff is wwhat still makes me money
if u cant get it just let me no