ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: ztgenesis on October 16, 2008, 10:19:35 PM

Title: 5a ride
Post by: ztgenesis on October 16, 2008, 10:19:35 PM
Going to 5a saturday!  I am always looking to ride with more people. The more the marrier.  8)
Ill be on a green prairie 4x4 all snorkeled and rdy to do some floating. So who is up for a ride once again????
Title: Re: 5a ride
Post by: wheelie_boy on October 16, 2008, 10:35:27 PM
Have fun man! Im probably going up there next Sunday.  Let me know what the conditions are like up there.
Title: Re: 5a ride
Post by: ztgenesis on October 17, 2008, 03:30:56 PM
always duds here :( nobody like to ride anymore :( lol
Title: Re: 5a ride
Post by: outindeltona on October 18, 2008, 01:02:27 AM
i sucked in too much water on 2 of my quads last weekend at bunnell,they need rebuilds now!! so im out of commission for a lil bit
Title: Re: 5a ride
Post by: wheelie_boy on October 22, 2008, 08:39:54 PM
How was the ride? I am going up there this weekend to possibly trade my atv for a dirtbike, Are there any dry trails up there?  I havent ever ridden there so thanks for any info.
Title: Re: 5a ride
Post by: asmart82 on October 22, 2008, 10:12:41 PM
I'll be out there this Saturday to do some testing for the Pumpkin run next weekend.  Won't be doing any deep water stuff but 'll be there :)  I look for your quad everytime I go out but I haven't seen it yet