Who's going?
wish i could :'(
We will likely be out. We usually are there weekend.
Quote from: shogun323 on October 29, 2008, 08:05:45 AM
We will likely be out. We usually are there weekend.
Cool! We will be in the camp ground. Stop by and we can ride together.
Very cool!!! You got a deal.
<bump>
Frank. Turns out I won't make it this weekend. We have a family event going on. I am there nearly every other weekend though with the crew from tampabayridindirty
Quote from: shogun323 on November 11, 2008, 08:21:01 AM
Frank. Turns out I won't make it this weekend. We have a family event going on. I am there nearly every other weekend though with the crew from tampabayridindirty
That's a bummer.
I'll be there
I will also be there.
i should be there Sunday as long as i can get the motor and everything working on my 05
Quote from: atvtrailer on November 12, 2008, 01:38:08 AM
i should be there Sunday as long as i can get the motor and everything working on my 05
Randall, hopefully you can make it.
Quote from: meemomike on November 11, 2008, 07:03:09 PM
I'll be there
Quote from: CrewCab on November 12, 2008, 12:19:21 AM
I will also be there.
We will be in the camp ground, stop and we can ride together. Look for my quad.
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/450rnewest2small.jpg)
Cool, I will look for you. I always park in back just past the restrooms. Mine is hard to miss also.
(http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL487/410422/20836622/342705314.jpg)
Cool see you there.
Nice lookin quad!!
We will be pulling out to leave in a few minutes. See whoever is going there.
Quote from: atvtrailer on November 12, 2008, 01:38:08 AM
i should be there Sunday as long as i can get the motor and everything working on my 05
Sent ya a PM. Your white bike down????
hey guys i couldnt go to croom because i broke my fibula. but turboderf said they r in campsite 24 or 22 if any one will be at croom this weekend