ATV Florida Forum

General => Product and Services Reviews => Topic started by: TRX450R_Racer on October 13, 2008, 04:56:54 PM

Title: Fasst Flexx bars
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on October 13, 2008, 04:56:54 PM
I raced this weekend for the first time since I put them on. I didn't notice any difference in the ride. I did notice that I never got any arm pump, which I usually do. Especially for me being so out of riding shape and only riding 5 or 6 times in the last 4 months. Plus just coming off of a separated shoulder. I think they are worth the $320 price tag.  :o  ;D
Title: Re: Fasst Flexx bars
Post by: Turboderf on October 13, 2008, 05:44:52 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on October 13, 2008, 04:56:54 PM
I raced this weekend for the first time since I put them on. I didn't notice any difference in the ride. I did notice that I never got any arm pump, which I usually do. Especially for me being so out of riding shape and only riding 5 or 6 times in the last 4 months. Plus just coming off of a separated shoulder. I think they are worth the $320 price tag.  :o  ;D
Priceless
Title: Re: Fasst Flexx bars
Post by: SlowJoeRacing on October 13, 2008, 05:47:57 PM
 I think they are worth the $320 price tag. thats the problem no $$$$ for me
Title: Re: Fasst Flexx bars
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on October 13, 2008, 05:49:25 PM
Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on October 13, 2008, 05:47:57 PM
I think they are worth the $320 price tag. thats the problem no $$$$ for me

Get a job and stop blowing up the lawn mower.
Title: Re: Fasst Flexx bars
Post by: miker on October 13, 2008, 06:59:31 PM
They work. 
Title: Re: Fasst Flexx bars
Post by: Clay on November 10, 2008, 02:44:27 AM
Hey guys, I'm a Fasst Flexx bar dealer here in Orlando...the only one.  Contact me for the cheapest deal you will ever find on them.  I ship worldwide!  -Clay

Insane Bike Deals LLC
4765 S. Goldenrod Rd. Suite 1
Orlando, FL 32822
407-207-6550