HEY I LIVE IN DELTONA AN I WANA RIDE SOME WERE ELSE THEN 5A ANY BODY NOWS WERE ANY OTHER PLACECS TO RIDE THATS LEGAL
turn the caps off and hit spell check
theres not much legal around here,and people dont usually reveal their local riding spots on an open internet forum if they actually want those places to be there longer.too many stupid kids causing problems that get places shut down.there are 4-5 nice legal riding spots around here if you get to know the right people to show you where they are
DO U NOW WERE THEY ARE
i know of a few,but u better have a snorkel to get to em right now.
YEA I GOT A BRUTE FORCE 750 LIFTED 6 IN WITH SNORKELS ON THEM SO WERE ARE THEY
Check your pm's mylife
outindeltona I don't think he gets it!!!!!
that place is getting pretty packed,had people racing up and down the side of the road sunday...4 quads wide too!! just a matter of time til it gets closed up.i have another private property place im building up right now.gonna mainly make it a place to play with the jeeps at-rocks,stacked trees,obstacles,theres a 5ft deep lake to play in,and gonna make a mud pit for our quads.theres about 40 acres to use,but gonna be invite only.also gonna have a shooting range out there.....so whoever shows up uninvited wont wanna be around much