To everyone that wants pictures from the TT and the FT races, I will be working on those al day tomorrow so I can get the proofs to those that want any. That way you can pick out what you like and we can the decide on the size you want printed.
Thanks for your support and I will do what I can to have you smile with a good picture.
Trish, jayman, I will be getting things together for you and should have some to you by the afternoon.
Thanks again,
Richard.
We are def buying some from you. email them to myltr450@gmail.com
Thanks man!!
Thanks Richard! My email is Trish@ntensemotorsports.com
For those of you that would like pictures, you need to get me the numbers of the one's that you want and what size you'd like them in. I'd like to get it together so if there is a problem it can be taken care of before the race. Brady, I will have more pic's for you this afternoon. Thanks for your support.
Richard.
Hey guys, time is running short! I need to have the numbers on the pics you want so I can have them this weekend. That and what size you want!
Richard.
Files sent to you for my pics, thanks Richard
Got 'em.