So where is everyone buying C12 in Tampa or close by? Look like Chris/Dave used to sell it...
I need to get at least a 5 gallon pail maybe more :drive.gif
I hope to need this for the race in November!!
Call Dave Ware at Bliss feed and race fuel in Zephyrhills.
36703 CHANCEY ROAD
ZEPHYRHILLS , FL 33541
(813) 782-1129
I'll be getting in a new shipment in about 2 weeks...
does race fuel make a diff in the bike?
I will be required to use it because my compression is 14.0-1
It will hurt you if you are running stock bore.
Higher octane fuel is needed when the compression ratio exceeds 11to1. Pump gas (93 octane) will work in just about anything with that compression and you don't get anymore out of the engine with the better fuel. I can go into a list of reasons why, but suffice it to say that if you don't run a higher compression piston there is no need for the extra octane. Bore size means nothing in relation to the compression. Boring it means you have to rejet the carb. That is if you stay with the same compression ratio. Hope this helps.
Richard.
it does just wanted to make sure
Dave empty your pm box!
I just learned that Eastbay sells Sunoco 110 (purple) for $7 per gallon and Sunoco 112 (blue) for $8 per gallon. Seems to be a lot better than the $13 gallon that RTM quoted me today for the C12. After researching I have found that the 112 is just as good (if not better) than C12. Any opinions on this? It will be used in a 14/1 engine.
Quote from: jayman on October 14, 2008, 07:13:39 PM
I just learned that Eastbay sells Sunoco 110 (purple) for $7 per gallon and Sunoco 112 (blue) for $8 per gallon. Seems to be a lot better than the $13 gallon that RTM quoted me today for the C12. After researching I have found that the 112 is just as good (if not better) than C12. Any opinions on this? It will be used in a 14/1 engine.
Well, if you can buy it from a sealed container for that price is a good deal. But if it comes from a underground/ aboveground tank, you never know if any water has got into it. just my .02 worth.