Well I figuered Id post something ATV related...
What bike do you ride and what type of riding do you ride??? Put up some pics if you want to..
Ill start it off,
I ride an 05 CRF450R and I ride/race Trails and some MX every now and then.
I bet fish wont post here ;)
I ride trx 450r and i ride for fun love croom
haha.
Yea Croom is the best place to ride
TRX450R if im able to keep it. :-\
08 KTM 250xcf
Soon to be a 450 ;D
trx400ex. tear it up at croom all the time. anyone know if they will let you bring a shuvel and make a ramp? Croom jumps arent cuttin it
Peace of mind...the quiet before the storm on my 05 YFZ-SE
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG1350-1.jpg)
Closer look.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG1357.jpg)
Quote from: Turboderf on October 06, 2008, 09:48:01 PM
I bet fish wont post here ;)
I ride trx 450r and i ride for fun love croom
You hard up for me, I don't swing that way, not that there is anything wrong with that but no thanks.
Here is what I rode at croom (http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/FishaHallic/CannonPictures063.jpg)
Most likely by this weekend:
Yamaha YZ400F with a few mods.
Honda 50(stunt bike) with a BUNCH of mods.fiddy stuntin :) :)
we need to ride out kenny
Kawasaki BF 750i
Polaris Sportsman HO 800 EFI
Kawa KFX 700 Vforce. When I feel the need.
Honda Rancher for toolin and brewing.
1988 Harley FXR when I want to be "In The Wind".
(http://a117.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/32/l_42da9e96b2287f56910581062483a81c.jpg)
For 4 wheels I'm down to a Honda Recon 250. Yikes! But hey, it always starts and I can beat the crap out of it. :oo
I have that same graphic kit Dave,
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/yfzshrouds002.jpg)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 07, 2008, 07:28:42 PM
I have that same graphic kit Dave,
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/yfzshrouds002.jpg)
klutch you live in PSN?
(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/pitistuff047.jpg)
and 4x4
(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/Atvs/IMG_0423.jpg)
Quote from: Fox17 on October 06, 2008, 10:28:00 PM
TRX450R if im able to keep it. :-\
thats good news fox .. you have a nice bike there
it has a oil slick trail, thrusters, a cool horn...
Quote from: FoxHondaRider on October 07, 2008, 08:03:35 PM
it has a oil slick trail, thrusters, a cool horn...
SWEET nice trail bike
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 07, 2008, 07:28:42 PM
I have that same graphic kit Dave,
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/yfzshrouds002.jpg)
I love the yfz shrouds.
Some good lookin rides everyone has. Here's my 04 450R. Trail rider/ XC racer.....sort of.
This is the most recent picture I have right now. Since then I have newer Razr2s and new Flexx bars.
The second one is a quick picture I just took in the garage with the new bars.
Old School Suzuki baby ! ;)
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/zuki-1.jpg)
My trail quad is in that picture. The Outlaw in the back.
trxracer 450 i rember riding the trails with you at l cross when they had the atv ralley there i wa one my orange kfx 400 and my freind was on a blue yfz 450
Quote from: novadave on October 07, 2008, 08:12:32 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 07, 2008, 07:28:42 PM
I have that same graphic kit Dave,
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/yfzshrouds002.jpg)
I love the yfz shrouds.
Thanks, I went through hell fabbing them on, but I think it was worth it ;)
And Gato, Yeah I'm in the PSN area. I use to ride Lostlake every weekend back when nobody really cared.
-Klutch
(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq198/davidld98/bota1.jpg)
(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq198/davidld98/mine4.jpg)
Also have a 03 Rincon , but no recent pics.
(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq198/davidld98/bota4.jpg)
Another of the Bota. 8)
Klutch We kinda met once we rode at sebring together but I think you live on the same block as my friends parent I recognize the picture I think, This is when I had the F250, I think you are 2nd from the front
(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/Sebring%20group%20ride/HPIM0315.jpg)
Quote from: 4x4Matt on October 07, 2008, 09:45:25 PM
trxracer 450 i rember riding the trails with you at l cross when they had the atv ralley there i wa one my orange kfx 400 and my freind was on a blue yfz 450
I remember.
I remember now Gato, but no I'm not in that pic,
I was one of the last trucks...
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/sebring1Medium.jpg)
Who's your friend? I probably know him.
Quote from: Davidld98 on October 07, 2008, 11:11:33 PM
(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq198/davidld98/bota4.jpg)
Another of the Bota. 8)
The topic was what you ride not what your bike rides LMAO ;)
The bike isn't mine , the kubota is mine with AC. ;)
Quote from: Davidld98 on October 08, 2008, 06:10:12 PM
The bike isn't mine , the kubota is mine with AC. ;)
Nice!!
My bike is a 08 trx 450R. I race XC with it and some Motocross riding and croom almost every weekend.
(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x272/bseckel/mpccrace003-1.jpg)
Nothing right now, think it's broke, can't you tell...... ;)
My 06' 400ex... I also ride at Croom.
(http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL487/410422/6676764/331664715.jpg)
06 LT-R450
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/P8140258.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/P8140259.jpg)