this is a follow up of my curiosity will get ya post! the purpose of this is to inform everyone that it is very expensive to get these shirts made in any layout other than the original style! the following are your options for changes
1. color
2. size
3. long or short sleeve
4. print on front or back or both sides of shirt
5. your name embrioded on the front
thanks for your cooperation in this matter
myself and lakemarykid are working on a new design that is sweet in my opinion, and will unveil it as soon as i get a price on the finished product. i will keep you posted!
these shirts are a great way to witness to others without saying a word! the Lord has layed this on me as a way of sharing His Grace and Mercy that He gives us every day! i make no money on this !! it is a faith based ministry that i will continue to support and sread as long as i can!
GOD BLESS
Shawn aka Dreth
here are a few samples
[attachment deleted by admin]
sign me up brother let me know if you need help.
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
sweet im interested!!
(http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=491.0;id=431)
(http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=491.0;id=427)
(http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=491.0;id=429)
those are a few layouts available! with all the bells and whistles the cost is $12 and $3 for shipping if necessary! if you cant afford it but would wear it while riding i will cover the cost and send you 1 ;D
Dreth, if you need some finacial backing getting out the shirts for those in need sign me up!! It would be great if everyone wore one when riding ;D. Its a great thing you are doing.
God bless,
Swamp
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 05, 2005, 07:15:17 PM
Dreth, if you need some finacial backing getting out the shirts for those in need sign me up!! It would be great if everyone wore one when riding ;D. Its a great thing you are doing.
God bless,
Swamp
thanks Swamp! that is a great offer, i will contact you if the need arises ;)
Lookin good Dreth.
Quote from: flblaster04 on June 06, 2005, 08:06:22 AM
Lookin good Dreth.
couldnt have said it better myself.
bump ;)
still available ;D
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 05, 2005, 07:15:17 PM
Dreth, if you need some finacial backing getting out the shirts for those in need sign me up!! It would be great if everyone wore one when riding ;D. Its a great thing you are doing.
God bless,
Swamp
That gives me an idea for another non-profit project. I'll have to check into it. Thanks.
I need one of those ! PM me with info on payment etc...
2 more sold! thanks cain!
Quote from: cain73 on June 24, 2005, 11:22:07 PM
I need one of those ! PM me with info on payment etc...
Same here Dreth. I think that statement has been proven time and time again in my lifetime. IM me when you get a chance.
GOD is at work :o
Hey Dreth,
On you T-shirts is that the only saying they will say? Also i just though you should get with L.E._YFZ_2005 because he makes decals and stuff for your car/truck. Just thought it would be cool if you didnt have a shirt to wear, atleast you might be able to get a decal for for quad or truck.
Good luck selling those T's.
-400-
Quote from: 400mph on June 26, 2005, 01:01:08 PM
Hey Dreth,
On you T-shirts is that the only saying they will say? Also i just though you should get with L.E._YFZ_2005 because he makes decals and stuff for your car/truck. Just thought it would be cool if you didnt have a shirt to wear, atleast you might be able to get a decal for for quad or truck.
Good luck selling those T's.
-400-
i have decals as well
[attachment deleted by admin]
the decals are $4 each
Hey, you got my name on it already, when can I get it Dreth?
These things really work you know. ;D
can u send me more info on the payment and stuff for the t-shirts? i'll wear them riding! they are cool! did u design them yourself?
god bless!!!
courtney -aka- mudmonkey ;D
Quote from: Honda328i on June 28, 2005, 07:35:57 PM
Hey, you got my name on it already, when can I get it Dreth?
These things really work you know. ;D
that one was for hollywood but i will get you one ;)
hey mud monkey! check your pm
bump
Dreth...I am interested in a shirt...PM me payment details. I think this is a great thing you are doing and if you need ANY help with ANYTHING...let me know. I would be willing to help in anyway that I can!
God Bless!
Mike
1 minuite you motomike ! the next your raptormike! now your motomike! WHAT GIVES ???
Dreth, I put the stickers on this weekend, they look great!!! Thank you so much, sent a little more $$ to help.
let me know on the shirts ;D.
God Bless,
Scott
Quote from: dreth on July 05, 2005, 03:06:46 PM
1 minuite you motomike ! the next your raptormike! now your motomike! WHAT GIVES ???
It seem to be common now. :-\
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 05, 2005, 04:06:22 PM
Dreth, I put the stickers on this weekend, they look great!!! Thank you so much, sent a little more $$ to help.
let me know on the shirts ;D.
God Bless,
Scott
yes you did Swamp! and i thank you for it! the shirts will be ready this friday and i will have them in the mail on monday ;)
the latest order
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
thanks for the orders! i never thought my idea would spread like this but im glad it did ;)
these pics are to show the different styles 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Awesome, don't you think so Cain?
New product being added to the apparel line of "Dreth's Apparel"
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/9d204145.jpg)
8) I might have to get a long sleeve shirt of that one....
IT CAME OUT GREAT GUYS!
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 13, 2005, 04:53:10 PM
8) I might have to get a long sleeve shirt of that one....
IT CAME OUT GREAT GUYS!
lol melissa come on! ITS PHOTOSHOP!
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 13, 2005, 05:11:49 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 13, 2005, 04:53:10 PM
8) I might have to get a long sleeve shirt of that one....
IT CAME OUT GREAT GUYS!
lol melissa come on! ITS PHOTOSHOP!
Dude, it looks good
Lookin good. Can't wait to get mine.
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 13, 2005, 05:11:49 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 13, 2005, 04:53:10 PM
8) I might have to get a long sleeve shirt of that one....
IT CAME OUT GREAT GUYS!
lol melissa come on! ITS PHOTOSHOP!
I KNOW THAT! BUT I was saying that it looks good...Don't you know how to just take a compliment and be happy???
Brat :-*
Got mine today ;D The wife and I love them, thanks Dreth. Now we just need to set up a group ride to sport the new T's.
Quote from: cain73 on July 14, 2005, 07:28:10 PM
Got mine today ;D The wife and I love them, thanks Dreth. Now we just need to set up a group ride to sport the new T's.
i agree with that ;)