ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: PowerStroke 7.3 on October 05, 2008, 12:58:55 AM

Title: TM's New Honda #112
Post by: PowerStroke 7.3 on October 05, 2008, 12:58:55 AM
Let me know what you think...


(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m190/laegerz400/100_2675.jpg)

(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m190/laegerz400/100_2653.jpg)

(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m190/laegerz400/100_2652.jpg)

(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m190/laegerz400/100_2650.jpg)
Title: Re: TM's New Honda #112
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on October 05, 2008, 02:12:33 AM
SWEET!! I love the colors. I think you need a white tank & a white stripe down the center of the seat.
Title: Re: TM's New Honda #112
Post by: Yamaha72 on October 06, 2008, 03:04:13 AM
Nice, BTW what exhaust is that it looks sweeeet..
Title: Re: TM's New Honda #112
Post by: TM Motorsports on October 06, 2008, 10:54:05 AM
The exhaust is a HST or hole shot technology and it was ceramic coated black. I don't think they even make pipes any more.


Tony Mommome
www.tonymommone.com
www.myspace.com/tonymommone
Title: Re: TM's New Honda #112
Post by: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on October 09, 2008, 05:14:49 PM
Sweeeet! Nice bike dude!
Title: Re: TM's New Honda #112
Post by: lawnman58 on October 09, 2008, 08:24:46 PM
 pretty sick !!  is this  yosh's quad !    sweet ;D
Title: Re: TM's New Honda #112
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on October 09, 2008, 11:42:29 PM
  Looks nice. I would've stayed with more blue than the white.