Because of this mornings Thunderstorms DDR has Officially canceled their event. FTR H/S #14
Please pass the word.
it dont bother me because I already won my class :P ;D
Plus that make 2 FTR Jackets ::) :o ;D
Well, good for you, congrat. If my math came out OK I got the 2nd in my class, but I'll have to wait until they post the official year end results.
It is a shame any ways, I would like to got to that race, now let see when is the banquet ;D
Aug 6th
see ya'll there
Ohhhhhhh yea ;D
Congrads TRiple on the win this Season and happy B-day you old Bastard :P
yeah triple r congrats on the win and happy belated birthday you old a$$ bald head COOL GUY, that sells me parts...haha...keep it real brotha...when you coming out to saltsdale? come see the monster take control this month, once we get the suspension set up right...aww, she is running...GET IT RAG...
Congrats to everyone else too...
Congrats Triple R on your season!!!! ;D