http://www.gunbanobama.com/
Ricky,
All I can say is NOBAMA!!!
I got my cwp already just cause that
I got my CWP, and joined the NRA..
Proudly displaying my " I'm a BITTER gun owner and I VOTE " Sticker on my truck.. Tempted to put the bigger bumper sticker on the back window, make it easier for people to read.. =D
Quote from: Ynot0323 on October 04, 2008, 12:18:07 AM
I got my CWP, and joined the NRA..
Proudly displaying my " I'm a BITTER gun owner and I VOTE " Sticker on my truck.. Tempted to put the bigger bumper sticker on the back window, make it easier for people to read.. =D
I saw those they are cool.... Yea, I tried to bring this up before, but someone, won't give no names said, it was all lies....
It's the truth, and anyone concerned w/their 2nd Admendment rights need to really pay attention... Dang, Palin should of brought that up in the debate....
Thanks for the post.... Big Daddy!!!
No thanks needed.......
(http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1043/nowyoucanhaveitso7.jpg)
Anyone got a good source to get 50 BMG Ammo ?
Trying to see if i can get any better deals.. Got to stock up before Nov 4th.. ;D
Tony
Don't believe any of this crap... the Constitution gives us the right to have guns. Do you really think an amendment banning them would pass in our country.....I don't think so. There are too many of us that vote that will say otherwise.
Vote for what you believe but Bush has done more to take away our rights than any other person/president in history.
Quote from: mongo on October 11, 2008, 07:55:12 PM
Don't believe any of this crap... the Constitution gives us the right to have guns. Do you really think an amendment banning them would pass in our country.....I don't think so. There are too many of us that vote that will say otherwise.
Vote for what you believe but Bush has done more to take away our rights than any other person/president in history.
i sure hope not but you never know ---- look at california'a gun laws :(
i don't care what they pass they arn't going to get my guns!!!!
WASHINGTON—At a press conference on Monday, members of the Vietnam Veterans Alliance blasted Democratic nominee Barack Obama for his failure to serve in the Southeast Asian war that ended 33 years ago, alleging that during the conflict the candidate frequently engaged in games of T-ball. "While our boys were dying in Vietnam, Barack Obama was running around a little league field, laughing and having fun without a care in the world," VVA spokesman James Lowry said. "John McCain left his wife and three children behind and fought bravely, but I guess Sen. Obama decided that practicing cursive and learning how to ride a bike was just more important than defending his country in her hour of need. I bet he wasn't even able to point out Vietnam on a map." Lowry later speculated that if Obama had been sent over to fight in the conflict, he probably would have peed his pants and cried for his mommy as soon as he touched down in Saigon.
Quote from: Ynot0323 on October 11, 2008, 04:02:11 AM
Anyone got a good source to get 50 BMG Ammo ?
Trying to see if i can get any better deals.. Got to stock up before Nov 4th.. ;D
Tony
WWW.AMMOMAN.COM (http://www.ammoman.com)
Quote from: mongo on October 11, 2008, 07:55:12 PM
Don't believe any of this crap... the Constitution gives us the right to have guns. Do you really think an amendment banning them would pass in our country.....I don't think so. There are too many of us that vote that will say otherwise.
Vote for what you believe but Bush has done more to take away our rights than any other person/president in history.
Well now. That was dumb.
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/obamas_hillbilly_half_brother
Quote from: AintSkeered on October 11, 2008, 11:34:24 PM
WASHINGTON—At a press conference on Monday, members of the Vietnam Veterans Alliance blasted Democratic nominee Barack Obama for his failure to serve in the Southeast Asian war that ended 33 years ago, alleging that during the conflict the candidate frequently engaged in games of T-ball. "While our boys were dying in Vietnam, Barack Obama was running around a little league field, laughing and having fun without a care in the world," VVA spokesman James Lowry said. "John McCain left his wife and three children behind and fought bravely, but I guess Sen. Obama decided that practicing cursive and learning how to ride a bike was just more important than defending his country in her hour of need. I bet he wasn't even able to point out Vietnam on a map." Lowry later speculated that if Obama had been sent over to fight in the conflict, he probably would have peed his pants and cried for his mommy as soon as he touched down in Saigon.
Wow, these Vietnam veterans must have been affected by agent orange or something because by my calculations Obama was only 14 or 15yrs old when the war ended. The war ended in April of 75 and Obama was born in Aug of 61.
Quote from: singleshot on October 12, 2008, 01:29:24 AM
Quote from: Ynot0323 on October 11, 2008, 04:02:11 AM
Anyone got a good source to get 50 BMG Ammo ?
Trying to see if i can get any better deals.. Got to stock up before Nov 4th.. ;D
Tony
WWW.AMMOMAN.COM (http://www.ammoman.com)
Does not show anything for 50BMG.. But thanks for the website, i could use some other calibers as well..
Tony
Quote from: FishaHallic on October 12, 2008, 04:08:53 AM
Quote from: AintSkeered on October 11, 2008, 11:34:24 PM
WASHINGTON—At a press conference on Monday, members of the Vietnam Veterans Alliance blasted Democratic nominee Barack Obama for his failure to serve in the Southeast Asian war that ended 33 years ago, alleging that during the conflict the candidate frequently engaged in games of T-ball. "While our boys were dying in Vietnam, Barack Obama was running around a little league field, laughing and having fun without a care in the world," VVA spokesman James Lowry said. "John McCain left his wife and three children behind and fought bravely, but I guess Sen. Obama decided that practicing cursive and learning how to ride a bike was just more important than defending his country in her hour of need. I bet he wasn't even able to point out Vietnam on a map." Lowry later speculated that if Obama had been sent over to fight in the conflict, he probably would have peed his pants and cried for his mommy as soon as he touched down in Saigon.
Wow, these Vietnam veterans must have been affected by agent orange or something because by my calculations Obama was only 14 or 15yrs old when the war ended. The war ended in April of 75 and Obama was born in Aug of 61.
LOL,, good one.... I cant stand all these idiots that believe everything they hear. I just read that over 17% of Americans still believe that Obama is a Muslim Terrorist. Thats AFTER McCain said it WASNT true himself.
I dont mind someone voting for McCain, but please make sure you are making an INFORMED decision after watching all debates, following up on all after shows that validate each candidates statements, and going to each of their websites to find out their policies on each subject. The constitution allows us the opportunity to vote, dont misuse it and vote for someone just because some idiot at hunting camp tells you their politic views.