It looks like Ken Shamrock will be the most credible fight yet for Kimbo. I'm not saying it's the fight of the year but it does have my interest. Alot of people dont like him,but I like Ken Shamrock. He's a legend in the sport and was entertaining in his day. The under card includes Andrei Arlovski who is also entertaining. If that doesn't interest you, maybe the female fighters will. Gina Corano is hot. The best part of it all is that it's free. Oh yeah,I predict Shamrock in the second and that's only because it would take a full round just to beat Kimbo into submission.That guy is a tree trunk..
where is at
Is it on Spike?
are they at the hardrock this weekend?
It will be televised live on CBS at 9:00 pm. Get your popcorn ready.
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on October 01, 2008, 09:24:39 PM
It looks like Ken Shamrock will be the most credible fight yet for Kimbo. I'm not saying it's the fight of the year but it does have my interest. Alot of people dont like him,but I like Ken Shamrock. He's a legend in the sport and was entertaining in his day. The under card includes Andrei Arlovski who is also entertaining. If that doesn't interest you, maybe the female fighters will. Gina Corano is hot. The best part of it all is that it's free. Oh yeah,I predict Shamrock in the second and that's only because it would take a full round just to beat Kimbo into submission.That guy is a tree trunk..
It will be a good fight I hope. I don't know though, Shamrock has been looking old lately and Kimbo is a monster. Looks like a good night of fights, I just hope they don't call them early because of blood like they did on the first one CBS did.
Kimbo is a joke and an insult to the MMA. However, if Shamrock comes in and tries to fight Kimbo like he did Buzz Berry, Shamrock will get thumped. He looked like a totally inexperienced fighter against Berry. So much so that many people argued he took a dive on purpose.
Kimbo will win. 8)
anybody hear the Paul and Young Ron show this morning? They had an imitation Kimbo scare the heck out of them this AM. They are having the look-a-like contest tooo...
I agree with Eric. Kimbo's going to wim this one.
I hate it, but I have to agree too. That is, if Shamrock fights like he did in his last two fights. :(
As much as i want kimbo to lose, i think he is going to win. Ken is old..
Quote from: wheelie_boy on October 02, 2008, 04:25:39 PM
As much as i want kimbo to lose, i think he is going to win. Ken is old..
So is Couture.Remember? Experience versus brute strength will win more than not. Rampage was definately stronger than Forrest and you see how that went.Of course one solid or lucky punch early could kill my theory.lol.
I hope glamrock kicks that monkeys azz
I hope shamrock wins, but he's not going to.
anyone see the smack shammy was talking to kimbo? kimbo just looked away...he said "words don't bother me"
Kimbo has been training hard with Bas Rutten. I think he will come out on top.
I have check our listings and nothing. Does anyone know for sure what network
If Kimbo has been training with Bass Rutten, I actually think he'll have a pretty good shot against Shamrock if he can stay on his feet. The ground is a different story. Even with how old shamrock is now, he is still a very good compedetor.
Quote from: Seabeejim on October 03, 2008, 08:30:55 PM
I have check our listings and nothing. Does anyone know for sure what network
Live on Saturday October 4, at The Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, Fl. Televised live on CBS at 9:00 p.m.
Shamrock is scared of Kimbo. What kind of crap is this? That little tiny cut shouldn't stop this fight.
I cant believe this!!!! >:( At least kimbo is still fighting
How bad is Corano? I sure wouldn't want to square off with her. Gina just whooped that girls ass.
I can't believe he isn't fighting...
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 04, 2008, 09:53:43 PM
How bad is Corano? I sure wouldn't want to square off with her. Gina just whooped that girls ass.
yes she did she is bad azz :box.gif :ouch.gif shes not bad looking ether
so cool kimbo got his azz beat ha ha ha
WOW 14 sec. and its over
what a rip off
I cant believe that happened. Seth is no joke... but come on!! Kimbo with his old ways of charging people, seth knew it was coming and cut that eye with the first... then 7 unprotected punches later.. the ref calls it.
Whats hard to believe? Seth (his first decent fighter) was scared and moved away from an attack then swung ... and unlike the others Kimbo has fought he continued to do so (swing). It was only a matter of time. What will be interesting to see is who Elite put him up aganist next .... probably another tomato
I fell asleep lying in bed waiting for the fight. Litterally it was like 10:50 when I fell out. No problem, I had it recorded. Well I get up this morning and my freaking recording stopped at 11pm. I've searched the internet and can"t find the fight. Anybody know where it is?
Alright, I found it but it was hard to tell what happened. Did he actually knock him out ? It didn't look like it on my screen but it was a crappy video that I found.
All that happened was that Kimbo actually fought somone with a bit of true MMA experience and got his azz whipped. Kimbo led with his head jsut like he always does. Seth followed his training and knocked Kimbo senseless.
Kimbo is an overrated hack.
kimbo charged him got hit with a strait lag kick to thee gut he though a big swing at Seth and backed him up Seth though a nother strait lag kick to the gut and a strait right to the chin and down kimbo went and Seth jump on top and hitting him maybe 5 more times and fight was over
i beat up Kimbo when i was 11 years old... :-*
hahahahahahaha! Just saw the video.