(http://inlinethumb38.webshots.com/18277/2618713100040604148S600x600Q85.jpg) (http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2618713100040604148mQNIwE)
(http://inlinethumb38.webshots.com/27621/2383712840040604148S600x600Q85.jpg) (http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2383712840040604148IhsFiq)
(http://inlinethumb40.webshots.com/42791/2644457060040604148S600x600Q85.jpg) (http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2644457060040604148phdjbd)
(http://inlinethumb16.webshots.com/38991/2341238000040604148S600x600Q85.jpg) (http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2341238000040604148tabiDO)
(http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/23049/2883799040040604148S600x600Q85.jpg) (http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2883799040040604148zHkMbu)
Starting to break up
(http://inlinethumb06.webshots.com/41797/2602042620040604148S600x600Q85.jpg) (http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2602042620040604148iHPCcX)
(http://inlinethumb11.webshots.com/34954/2187709690040604148S600x600Q85.jpg) (http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2187709690040604148TWWApi)
That's cool. Nice pictures.
pretty awesome. never seen one that close before
I was crossing the Howard Franklin bridge in Tampa once and one came down right next to my Daughter and I. She was screaming.
Very cool pics ...
One of those dirty devils/dust devils what ever they are called they look just like a tornado but they only go 50ft up or so and arent nearly as strong as a tornado... one of those came across the road in front of us driving one day lol everyone starts slamming the brakes and just watching this thing go across the road making like a sand storm. It was pretty cool
That brings back memories of the big F4's and F5's I had to deal with in Nebraska.
Water spouts are pretty cool. Never saw one in person..... thanks for the pics Keys!
Yep Alba Rider, we had our share of tornadoes in Missouri too. Last one thru my home state (May 2008, the month before I moved to FL) was a 3 on the Enhanced Fujita-Pearson (EF) scale. Fortunately barely one percent of all tornadoes are rated a 4 or 5!
Guess moving down here we traded them for hurricanes tho, huh?
Great pic's, have you thought about emailing them to the local news Channels... Those are really great pics!
I took a cruise to the bahamas a few years ago and there was a waterspout 9 or 10 miles south of the ship. we watched it for atleast an hour.I didn't know they lasted that long but it was over open water.
I rather have a hurricane than a tornado. The wind speeds in tornados are way faster and basically shred everything in its path. Huricane at least you have quite a bit of warning but tornados they just pop out. On the national news I saw a guy from spring hill, fl where i live and he took a picture of a tornado forming and it was coming down but never touched the ground, pretty cool to see unless it was right outside my house i saw it lol
Yup, that was on MSNBC ;)
Quote from: cybercop106 on September 30, 2008, 05:42:39 PM
Water spouts are pretty cool. Never saw one in person..... thanks for the pics Keys!
Yep Alba Rider, we had our share of tornadoes in Missouri too. Last one thru my home state (May 2008, the month before I moved to FL) was a 3 on the Enhanced Fujita-Pearson (EF) scale. Fortunately barely one percent of all tornadoes are rated a 4 or 5!
Guess moving down here we traded them for hurricanes tho, huh?
Haha we sure did trade it. I used to live here before I lived out there though.
I did have the unfortunate experience of having to go through an F5 in a basement in downtown Kearney, Nebraska.
Ive had them rain down fish into my boat before.
They are crazy, and they actually come in pairs of 2 or 3 alot of times too!