Due to the overwhelming success of Busta Nutt Ocala Ride 1 we will be having another one the Weekend of October 17th. We will be meeting at the trail head on 316. This will be open to all riders but if you want to haul azz you can go first and be on your own. I plan on bringing a lunch and enjoying the local flora and fauna at a liesurely pace.
Is this a day ride or an overnighter?
i'll be overnighting.
I may or may not be moved yet. If I'm still here, I'll hit you up.
sounds good
i should be there. will have to take time out of my busy schedule at biktoberfest to come over and do some ridin and drinkin with my bro!
git Timmy to go burz
hey I'm going to bring some burgers and fixins for a cookout saturday after riding at my place.
I might be able to make it up with our RV and the crew. If we do come, we have 3-4 ATV's, and 2 bikes. We would probably even cook out right there at the 316 trailhead and possibly go over to Salt Springs to camp for the night.
sounds good bro
sounds like a plan!
maybe we can get somebody with a 4wd jeep or truck and we can run that new trail on sunday
What new trail? I thought the only 'new' trail was the Centennial Trail near the bombing range and Big Scrub.
no I read in petersons they opened up an 80 mile trail for jeeps and such. the name of it escapes me now. i'll drive my truck on it but would like another vehicle to go with me.
It is called Four Wheel Drive Way
that new trail is all whopped out i heard?
f u wilburz it is for jeep type gimmicks only. no atvs
so how many are going?
I guess so far including me 1. I don't think anybody rides on this site. bunch of posers. All they do is sit at the computer 24/7 and argue about stupid stuff.
Quote from: Busta Nutt on October 09, 2008, 09:08:11 PM
I guess so far including me 1. I don't think anybody rides on this site. bunch of posers. All they do is sit at the computer 24/7 and argue about stupid stuff.
yah, i hear yah, or telll you about the new danny dayglow riding jersey and pants they got for their hair rides!
i'll be leaving west palm friday after work if somebody wants to follow along.
I'll be leaving about noon tomorrow :)
Y'all missed a good time. weather was great, there was actually a lot of riders at the 316 trailhead.
Let's put one together for Nov. 8th & 9th!
I am busy the next 2 weekends.
All future Busta Nutt rides will be invitation only
Did you have problems last time Busta?
Why invite only?
didn't have any problems. only want people who like to ride and have a good time. no whiners. if you can't ride 40- 50 miles than stay home. pm me we can meet at my place up there and ride out from there if you fit that bill.