I was invited to go to SC for a week with my friend from church to kill some deer. I had a very awesome time. I killed my first 2 deer up there. There were 5 of us total and we ended up bringing back 13 deer total! I was invited to go back again in October or November too. My friend from church killed 2 nice 7 pointers and a 4 point. Mine were a 3 point and a big spike. I cant wait to go back. We saw so many deer up there it wasnt even funny.
My first deer:
(http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee100/foxracin17/DSC00324small.jpg)
Number 2:
(http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee100/foxracin17/DSC00330small.jpg)
Very nice. You will always remember your first kill. Congrats.
what if we just say harvest?
Nice report. A spike in Florida OK, but a spike in SC where there are some giants... ???
Congrats on a good hunt, great first Deers!
Quote from: MiamiE on September 30, 2008, 01:40:59 AM
Nice report. A spike in Florida OK, but a spike in SC where there are some giants... ???
they were brown and had horns. they were my 2 first deer. ill get bigger ones next time.
Awesome! Congrats to you! :Clap.gif
;D congrats. they look great. i remember my first deer. it was not very big. now that you have some of the nervousness out of your system, you can go for the really big guys!!!! happy hunting :T :T
Looks like you had a good time.
Quote from: Fox17 on September 28, 2008, 01:16:20 AM
...with my friend from church to kill some deer...
That just doesnt go together. LOL
Quote from: trey82 on September 30, 2008, 03:08:29 AM
Looks like you had a good time.
Quote from: Fox17 on September 28, 2008, 01:16:20 AM
...with my friend from church to kill some deer...
That just doesnt go together. LOL
lol.