Here is what I am trying to come up with. Trying to make it so it can be read fairly easily. Tell me what you think and don't hesitate to offer suggestions. I was thinking about making the background yellow instead of white. Feedback please since, I do believe, that it may be something everyone can put on their quad or bikes.
Richard.
put me down for one. :ThumbsUp.gif
put us down for three
I would leave the background white -- I am not a fan of yellow. It looks great the way it is!
Okie dokie then, 5 or 6 is all that is needed? Plus, do you like the ovals on it or do they need to vanish? I'm also thinking about putting Ocala, Florida above the logo in smaller print. I mean 80 some people have looked at it, what do you think it may need?
Richard.
I'll take a few. I think the ovals should go. Other than that they look good. :)
The "Thunderbowl" text looks really cool with the lightning, but I think the letters should be larger at the beginning, and get gradually smaller at the end. Kind of a taper. Make sense? We have similar tapered lettering on the existing logo.
How big are these things? What are you printing them on?
I know Brady was talking to the graphic company that's doing the graphics for our quads about getting some T-bowl decals printed on the same heavy mil vinyl that the graphics are made from. I haven't heard what they cost or anything.
Here's a general idea. Make the T-bowl text like the "Raiders" on the poster.
(http://www.driveinmovie.com/NY/HunterMountain/schedule/Raiders.jpg)
I will give it a go. Should be easy to accomplish.
Okie dokie. Here it is just waiting for a hunky dory.
Hmmmmm.... I think I like the first one better.
I agree......first one is better
Are you going to make a sticker for every track we are going to? Seems like support for all tracks,and all classes are dwindling. Pretty soon we will be back like a few years ago, just enough for one class of bikes. Even the four wheel classes aren't what was it was at the begining of the year!
It's a good thin I saved the original. I will lose the ovals. and tighten up a touch. Does anyone remember how wide the ones were for the AMA at bike week?
Richard.
Ok, I found one of those stickers from AMA. It is 8 inches long by 1.5 wide. The way I have it now is 2 x 10. I can do it at 8 x1.5 but I will have to rearrange things. I'll do it here in a few and put it up for comments. Here is the one with no ovals that is 2 x 10.
Richard.
One more incarnation of this.
Here is another for your viewing pleasure! lol
Richard.
IMOHO!!
would suggest dropping the "of". T Bowls website doesn t include the "of". Might help reduce the confusion when tieing the name to the website later. Put "Speedway Ocala" under Thunder Bowl the same size as "Ocala" in the last sample.......think that would be cool. Focal would still be "Thunder Bowl"
and effective area on my front plate is approx 2"h x 8"w (plate 12"w x 11"h)
again.......just my opinion
One more.
Richard.
Quote from: WJDTRI on September 28, 2008, 10:24:42 AM
IMOHO!!
would suggest dropping the "of". T Bowls website doesn t include the "of". Might help reduce the confusion when tieing the name to the website later. Put "Speedway Ocala" under Thunder Bowl the same size as "Ocala" in the last sample.......think that would be cool. Focal would still be "Thunder Bowl"
and effective area on my front plate is approx 2"h x 8"w (plate 12"w x 11"h)
again.......just my opinion
Well, now is definitely time for input. I think you're right about "of" being in there. However, with the last one I put up, what do you think about dropping Ocala all together?
Richard.
:ThumbsUp.gif
still think "Ocala" is important.
want people to know where it is...and is part of website
last of my input.. :)
The last one? lol
Richard.
The last one looks best. Make it OCALA,FL and you will be done.
Here now, is the latest, greatest and most awesome sticker logo! This is it. Last one! No more. Nada. Zip. Zilch. lol
Richard.
Best one!!! :ThumbsUp.gif
nice job!!
I wonder, do you think we could them instead of arm bands for entry? I could change up colors so you could have a different one for the different series!
Richard.
I think you are a "CRACKHEAD" and need some serious THERAPY & JESUS!!!!!
There goes the Hat'n stuff.
How many people are interested in having one of these stickers? Tryiing to make sure I have enough for all that want one.
Richard
I'll take one
We would like three stickers please. They look great!
Candi & Squeezer
I know this is late and no one asked about them, but I now have the stickers in my hot fist! I will be bringing them to the nest TT and FT. I will work out what they will cost you guys and let you know. They look real nice; came out sweet. They are like bumper stickers, water or moisture won't make the colors run!
Richard.
By the way, I will have the number-plate stickers with me for anybody that wants one or two. $2.50 apiece. Richard.
I will look at them tomorrow!
I like that one ;D