CHECK THIS OUT
http://www.kunzeng.com/specs9.htm
not bad but for nearly $5000.00 I'd have to rip the deck off of a junked out riding lawn mower, play McGyver and mount me a briggs and Stratton some how to power up the blades
2005 Suggested List Price (Shipping Not Included)
Base Model Including Tongue $4195 USD
Optional Wetlands Kit $335 USD View Kit
Optional Electric Lift Kit $750 USD View Kit
Optional Floatation Kit $240 - $380 USD
I'll just take a push mower and tie a rope to it and drag it around my yard. ;D
did that the other day, works great for open areas, BUT HAVE TO PUSH IT TO GET AROUnD FENCES!! :( :'( :'( :'(
id just hook up a portable fan 2 the bottom of my quad :-\
I don't understand the "trying to convince" part, if you want on go get one!
Does she have to convince you to go get her hair done, or get her nails done,or to go to the mall and go shopping. I'd like to think not.
Or do like my buddy allways says "Go do it ,ask for forgiveness later".
isn't that the old saying "it's easier to ask forgivness then get permission".
That's how it goes! THANKS