i figured id have at least one from the toyota fans.
I can change that for ya.............. Done, I dont like chevy`s, Fords
are better
lol. i got a question for you what would a 99 ford f150 be 8lug?
heres the link i might get this truck.
http://www.paradisemotorsfl.com/173/1999-Ford-F-150
F150s don"t have 8 lugs. I just ran the VIN on my computer at work. It comes back as a 99 F150 5.4L. Where does it say 8 lugs?
i seen it today it has chrome center covers on the rims that are 8lug i dony think they will fit 5lug?
haha <nanaparty> im ignored by 2 members now that hilarious
How do you see who ignored you?
Quote from: jrpro130 on September 26, 2008, 07:11:31 PM
How do you see who ignored you?
I don't think you can know who it is???? Ive got 3 does it still count if they no longer are members or post here? I demand to know who is ignoring me so I can PM them LOL!!! :P
Oh sorry I misphrased that, how do I see how many people ignored me?
Quote from: jrpro130 on September 26, 2008, 07:58:51 PM
Oh sorry I misphrased that, how do I see how many people ignored me?
Click on your name and look at your profile. You are ignored by 1.
Quote from: bushwacker on September 26, 2008, 07:16:35 PM
Quote from: jrpro130 on September 26, 2008, 07:11:31 PM
How do you see who ignored you?
I don't think you can know who it is???? Ive got 3 does it still count if they no longer are members or post here? I demand to know who is ignoring me so I can PM them LOL!!! :P
Did you know that you can also put the ignore to use for PMs? I used it once due to an annoying person.
now i got three after that political BS.lol
OK who is it??? be honest
yay i got none lol i am the man :-*
the older f150s are 5 lug, even 4x4. fords always been odd on the lugs, you can get a light duty f250 some years in 7 lug.
im not ignored, and the only person i have ignored is fish, becasue rather than complaining that hes ruined the forum, its easier to hit the ignore button, im surprised hes only ignored by a few people.
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on November 15, 2008, 09:12:18 AM
the older f150s are 5 lug, even 4x4. fords always been odd on the lugs, you can get a light duty f250 some years in 7 lug.
im not ignored, and the only person i have ignored is fish, becasue rather than complaining that hes ruined the forum, its easier to hit the ignore button, im surprised hes only ignored by a few people.
WELL I ASKEDTHE OWNER AND HE SAID IT HAVE SOME TOWING CALLED A Z88 OR SOMTHING I TEST DROVE THAT THING AND IT WOULD NOT EVEN SPIN THE TIRES MARK CHECK UR PMS :N
Quote from: GENERAL-Z on November 15, 2008, 04:06:31 PM
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on November 15, 2008, 09:12:18 AM
the older f150s are 5 lug, even 4x4. fords always been odd on the lugs, you can get a light duty f250 some years in 7 lug.
im not ignored, and the only person i have ignored is fish, becasue rather than complaining that hes ruined the forum, its easier to hit the ignore button, im surprised hes only ignored by a few people.
WELL I ASKEDTHE OWNER AND HE SAID IT HAVE SOME TOWING CALLED A Z88 OR SOMTHING I TEST DROVE THAT THING AND IT WOULD NOT EVEN SPIN THE TIRES MARK CHECK UR PMS :N
i got no pms. and dont buy an f150. your 4.8 will outrun a 5.4, theres no need to get another truck anyway, you have been through 3 different trucks in a year lol, its more fun to modify your current truck and it keeps you interested in it and not wanting a new truck.
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on November 15, 2008, 06:50:29 PM
Quote from: GENERAL-Z on November 15, 2008, 04:06:31 PM
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on November 15, 2008, 09:12:18 AM
the older f150s are 5 lug, even 4x4. fords always been odd on the lugs, you can get a light duty f250 some years in 7 lug.
im not ignored, and the only person i have ignored is fish, becasue rather than complaining that hes ruined the forum, its easier to hit the ignore button, im surprised hes only ignored by a few people.
WELL I ASKEDTHE OWNER AND HE SAID IT HAVE SOME TOWING CALLED A Z88 OR SOMTHING I TEST DROVE THAT THING AND IT WOULD NOT EVEN SPIN THE TIRES MARK CHECK UR PMS :N
i got no pms. and dont buy an f150. your 4.8 will outrun a 5.4, theres no need to get another truck anyway, you have been through 3 different trucks in a year lol, its more fun to modify your current truck and it keeps you interested in it and not wanting a new truck.
i kmow that was a long time ago when i test drove that. as a matter of fact list night i raced a reg cab long bed f150 03 with the 5.4 an blew his doors clean off. btw im thinking of getting this 4 inch spindle kit for my truck
Quote from: GENERAL-Z on November 15, 2008, 09:35:23 PM
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on November 15, 2008, 06:50:29 PM
Quote from: GENERAL-Z on November 15, 2008, 04:06:31 PM
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on November 15, 2008, 09:12:18 AM
the older f150s are 5 lug, even 4x4. fords always been odd on the lugs, you can get a light duty f250 some years in 7 lug.
im not ignored, and the only person i have ignored is fish, becasue rather than complaining that hes ruined the forum, its easier to hit the ignore button, im surprised hes only ignored by a few people.
WELL I ASKEDTHE OWNER AND HE SAID IT HAVE SOME TOWING CALLED A Z88 OR SOMTHING I TEST DROVE THAT THING AND IT WOULD NOT EVEN SPIN THE TIRES MARK CHECK UR PMS :N
i got no pms. and dont buy an f150. your 4.8 will outrun a 5.4, theres no need to get another truck anyway, you have been through 3 different trucks in a year lol, its more fun to modify your current truck and it keeps you interested in it and not wanting a new truck.
i kmow that was a long time ago when i test drove that. as a matter of fact list night i raced a reg cab long bed f150 03 with the 5.4 an blew his doors clean off. btw im thinking of getting this 4 inch spindle kit for my truck
im not a fan of spindle lifts, especialy the ones that are noting more than just a spindle, no drop bracet for the lower a-arm. what brand is this kit? show me a link. and get aim!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SILVERADO-1500-2WD-4-LIFT-KIT-SIERRA-99-00-01-02-03_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQitemZ360105100987QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
http://www.autoanything.com/suspension-systems/61A2805A0A0A2364660.aspx
cant get aim coump has so softwere wont let me give me a call you anit doing nothing
get the 4" spindles like those on ebay, forget about the blocks and get these here for the back
http://truckshop.com/catalog/DJM-Lifting-Shackles-p-17955.html
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on November 15, 2008, 10:01:05 PM
get the 4" spindles like those on ebay, forget about the blocks and get these here for the back
http://truckshop.com/catalog/DJM-Lifting-Shackles-p-17955.html
thous are the exact one i was looking at to day.lol go on fsc and look for my post in tec an mat. about 2wd to 4wd you willm enjoy it.
there was a year where they got rid of the 250 light duty and replaced it with the f150 "7700" or something like that with a 7 lug. like the ford version of a 1500hd. maybe that's what it was.
massive crank still abuses your ball joints, which are press fit upper and lower on his truck... and the ride quality will be that of a dump truck, you have no down travel and it just rides liek crap, you can crank pretty far and still have a good ride, robs truck is about 3" cranked and still rides really nice, kyles truck however is insanely cranked and literally sits at ride hight on the lower bump stops, horrible ride.