Wondering why I can't see the pics on some computers.Can some one help????
Turn on the little button on the monitor ??? ::) :P
Are you logged in on all of them? You can't see attached images as a guest.
yup, the ones I use show me logged in.If I was not logged in right wud I be able to post stuff??? Still can't see pics :'(
Quote from: MedicMudder on September 24, 2008, 11:51:16 AM
yup, the ones I use show me logged in.If I was not logged in right wud I be able to post stuff??? Still can't see pics :'(
:}} :N :N :N :N :N :N :N :N :N :Wacko.gif :oo boho
Yesterday for a while I could not see any of my ads pics, I was told image shack was down. Try re-booting?
Yup. Happened to me. ??? ??? Thought I was helping someone out by telling them they needed pics (you know who you are) and looked like a dork. :K :K Pics where there little while after I posted. I tried on IE and FireFox. I tried to go directly to the picture but the Shack was down. All is good now. :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Thanks fellas hope to try to if they will work at the Sta.