Here is the schedule for Thunderbowl Speedway for the remainder of 2008.
OCTOBER
Saturday, 4th - TT Racing
Saturday, 11th - Karts
Saturday, 18th - Mud Racing
Saturday, 25th - Flat Track Racing
NOVEMBER
Saturday, 1st - TBA
Saturday, 8th - TT Racing
Saturday, 15th - Mud Racing
Saturday, 22nd - Flat Track Racing
Saturday, 29th - Karts
DECEMBER
Saturday, 6th - TT & Flat Track double header
Saturday, 13th - Karts
Saturday, 20th - Closed
Saturday, 27th - Closed
Micro, Mini, and Gadget Sprint Cars & Shifter Karts are welcome to race on Flat Track and TT days.
Richard
Can you have a flyer ready for the Nov 22 flat track race & Dec 6th double header in time for the openwheelmania races. I will print a bunch of copies and pass them out at the OWM races. Hopefully draw some racers from outside our core area.
Thanks for your help
Ward
I'll get one done for the both of them. I'll have them by midweek. What I will do is make up three of them. TT, FT and the doubleheader.
Just curious as to the times for the TT race on November 8th...
Will it be early like last time or mid day?
Info and times for that race will be posted shortly.
Well, Here is what I have done so far. When I get the other info i will update it.
Tell me if you think there is something it may need.
Richard
This one has the times. Sorry
I hung this flyer up in my shop for you!!