Here are some pics of my new to me 2006 LT-R450. Bought her shortly after my Z was stolen. It was stock when I bought it.
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/LT-R/PA220273.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/LT-R/PA220272.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/LT-R/PA220271.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/LT-R/PA220270.jpg)
Very nice.
Thanks brother.
NOICE
It's still a bummer about the Z400, but that's a sweet replacement. Just think maybe you will still get the Z400 back and then have two.
I am glad to see you got something to replace the 400. It is a big difference going from the 400 to the LTR450!! I know I went from a ltz440 to my ltr450 and I was very amazed in the difference. Not only the speed be the handling between the 2 is incredible.
I hope you get your 400 back though, hopefully those scums will get theirs in the long run!
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 21, 2008, 03:17:06 PM
It's still a bummer about the Z400, but that's a sweet replacement. Just think maybe you will still get the Z400 back and then have two.
Yeah it sure is, and believe me, I been thinking about having both of them. So far it doesn't seem likley :(. I appreciate the compliments brother.
Quote from: jayman on September 21, 2008, 08:48:16 PM
I am glad to see you got something to replace the 400. It is a big difference going from the 400 to the LTR450!! I know I went from a ltz440 to my ltr450 and I was very amazed in the difference. Not only the speed be the handling between the 2 is incredible.
I hope you get your 400 back though, hopefully those scums will get theirs in the long run!
It is definitely a huge difference. And your right the handling is leaps and bounds better too. The lower center of gravity really makes a difference. With that said, I still want the Z back though. In my opinion, It is still a better trail machine. You sit up a little higher, and you have reverse, I could have definitely of used that already in a few predicaments with the LT-R. Thanks brother.
Figured I'd throw up some riding pics.
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0381.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0382.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0383.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0384.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0385.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0386.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0387.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0388.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0390.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0391.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0392.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0393.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0394.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0396.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0397.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0398.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0399.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0400.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0401.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0402.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0403.jpg)
Some pics of the swamp
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0378.jpg)
Some vids
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/th_DSCF0404.jpg) (http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/?action=view¤t=DSCF0404.flv)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/th_DSCF0407.jpg) (http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/?action=view¤t=DSCF0407.flv)
Nice, now you can ride with the big boys. :o
Cool pics!
Thanks fellas
Nice, now we're both on 450's. We need to meet up at Croom.
Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on September 22, 2008, 06:44:00 AM
Figured I'd throw up some riding pics.
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0381.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0382.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0383.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0384.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0385.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0386.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0387.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0388.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0390.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0391.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0392.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0393.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0394.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0396.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0397.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0398.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0399.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0400.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0401.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0402.jpg)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0403.jpg)
Some pics of the swamp
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/DSCF0378.jpg)
Some vids
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/th_DSCF0404.jpg) (http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/?action=view¤t=DSCF0404.flv)
(http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/th_DSCF0407.jpg) (http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/RiggsAlstott3340/Holder%202/?action=view¤t=DSCF0407.flv)
great pics!!!!! ;D
Thanks man 8).
hernando has to be some of the best riding in the state.my parents used to live about 1/4 mile from there.you should invest in a lojack for this one.
Quote from: eldiablo64 on September 30, 2008, 03:56:18 PM
hernando has to be some of the best riding in the state.my parents used to live about 1/4 mile from there.you should invest in a lojack for this one.
Yeah I remember you telling me that brother, and I will.
DAMM MAN LOVING YOUR LTR 450 MAN SORRY TO HEAR BOUT YOUR Z BUT LIKE THEY SAY PAY BACKS A BITTCH
Thanks dude, I recently added a burgard plus 2 stem, and stainless steel braided brakelines.