My teacher showed this in class. I counted 18 ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY-hcY1ZU28
that was awesome! i counted 17. i also missed the obvious
I counted 20, but missed the obvious
i just saw that this morning, was going to post it, you beat me to it. i missed the obvious lol
18 and missed the obvious.
My work computer won't do videos. I'll have to do it tonight.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 19, 2008, 03:10:21 PM
18 and missed the obvious.
He was holding a beer. And had no helmet.
I didnt even try. ;) I miss what is right in front of my face most of the time anyway.
Quote from: renmus on September 19, 2008, 04:54:33 PM
I didnt even try. ;) I miss what is right in front of my face most of the time anyway.
Isn't that called age.. LOL ;)
I saw it.
I didn't catch it the first time either lol. I thought it was really neat though.
17 and missed the obvious.
perception is reality............................
gery350
Quote from: cheropride on September 19, 2008, 05:27:07 PM
Quote from: renmus on September 19, 2008, 04:54:33 PM
I didnt even try. ;) I miss what is right in front of my face most of the time anyway.
Isn't that called age.. LOL ;)
as a matter of fact, yes it is. :(
18 and caught the obvious lol.
Thats crazy. I counted 17 and missed the obvious lmao.
i got 18 an saw some random guy dancin an i went back to check an then watched the whole thing an was like oh lol