ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: quadracer1992 on September 18, 2008, 11:45:16 AM

Title: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: quadracer1992 on September 18, 2008, 11:45:16 AM
Im in my digital design class right now and made you a new logo that I think is a lot better than the one I sent you yesterday.
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: Kelli415 on September 18, 2008, 01:31:44 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 18, 2008, 11:45:16 AM
Im in my digital design class right now and made you a new logo that I think is a lot better than the one I sent you yesterday.


i did?
lol
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: quadracer1992 on September 18, 2008, 11:03:31 PM
You want me to send it to you now?
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: klutchbuster400 on September 19, 2008, 08:38:29 AM
Wheres the whipped emoticon when you need it. ::)
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: Kelli415 on September 19, 2008, 09:50:49 AM
yeahh ant
im in bio honors
we;re researching
send me my logo =]]
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: mrbones on September 19, 2008, 11:29:28 AM
What? You're not going to show it to us?
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on September 19, 2008, 11:34:38 AM
Quote from: mrbones on September 19, 2008, 11:29:28 AM
What? You're not going to show it to us?

I've been thinking the same thing.
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: wheelie_boy on September 19, 2008, 10:16:41 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on September 19, 2008, 08:38:29 AM
Wheres the whipped emoticon when you need it. ::)

Lmao

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 19, 2008, 11:34:38 AM
Quote from: mrbones on September 19, 2008, 11:29:28 AM
What? You're not going to show it to us?

I've been thinking the same thing.

ditto
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: Kelli415 on September 22, 2008, 03:19:44 PM
are we talking about this logo you already sent me?
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: quadracer1992 on September 22, 2008, 05:11:32 PM
No Kelli! I made a really good one that I got help from the teacher on so I could make it really cool looking, and now its gone because my flash drive broke! >:(
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: wheelie_boy on September 22, 2008, 06:12:48 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on September 19, 2008, 08:38:29 AM
Wheres the whipped emoticon when you need it. ::)
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: Kelli415 on September 23, 2008, 10:09:12 AM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 22, 2008, 06:12:48 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on September 19, 2008, 08:38:29 AM
Wheres the whipped emoticon when you need it. ::)

i dont get it.
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: Kelli415 on September 23, 2008, 10:10:13 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 22, 2008, 05:11:32 PM
No Kelli! I made a really good one that I got help from the teacher on so I could make it really cool looking, and now its gone because my flash drive broke! >:(

wow ant;
im disappointed =[
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: quadracer1992 on September 24, 2008, 11:45:30 AM
I have some good news though....
(http://hosting06.imagecross.com/image-hosting-13/3532sick-south-racing-logo.jpg) (http://www.imagecross.com/)Image Hosting (http://www.imagecross.com/)
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: quadracer1992 on September 24, 2008, 11:48:32 AM
I know you like the star but I wanted to show you a different one that you might like better.
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: Kelli415 on September 25, 2008, 06:01:21 PM
Thats' really neat.
But I have some good news;.
This Freestyle team wants' you to make them a logo&
they said they'll give all the credit to you and details laterr!
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: quadracer1992 on September 26, 2008, 10:48:29 AM
 Does credit mean money? I might have to start charging people for these lol. :deal.gif <sofa peeky>
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: Kelli415 on September 26, 2008, 04:45:25 PM
I guess;
And they said theyll put your teams' logo with theirs' for everything..
so like in the movies and youtube and ect.
Title: Re: kelli415 I made another logo for you.
Post by: quadracer1992 on September 26, 2008, 04:47:57 PM
I can do anything with my team's logo without permission sooo...