Friend of mine sent me a article on Sarah Palin, and saw where she was riding an ATV, and thought, that would be a great picture to share... So I do a search "Palin ATV".... Here's what I find....
"Sarah Palin Put's Baby at Risk", and then goes on to say how she is "Reclessly" driving thru the river bed and tearing up the river bed... Yea, dude that looks real reckless....
http://primalnation.com/2008/09/sarah-palin-put-her-babys-life-at-risk.html
sweet she will get us more riding spots where we dont have to wear helmet
Was searching for more of her photos, like w/fishing and hunting..... OMG you ought read the freaking green peace, save the wolves, anti-NRA ppl attack her... Some responses call her a dyke, cuz she likes to hunt and fish... Damn never knew I was a dyke.... hmmmmmm.... Nope. I just like to hunt & fish....
And if I were a dyke, I would say she's hot.... :o
These are the only decent tree huggers:
Quote from: renmus on September 17, 2008, 05:54:24 PM
These are the only decent tree huggers:
:L 2:L :L 2:L :L 2:L :W
>:( Leave it to a liberal&tree hugger to blow thing out of proportion.Even Ray Charles could see through there bull $hizzit
I love writing to the "treehugger" people who post those stupid articles. After I talk to them they either have no comment or pretty much cant think of anything to say.
Quote from: dgt714 on September 17, 2008, 07:37:11 PM
>:( Leave it to a liberal&tree hugger to blow thing out of proportion.Even Ray Charles could see through there bull $hizzit
x2
WTF seriosly i love chicks that like riding hunting and fishing since thats about all i do i want someone that doesnt mind if there all dykes then that would suck
The left wing liberals and all the enviro nazis hate her for the very reasons that REAL people like us love her.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 18, 2008, 06:01:04 PM
The left wing liberals and all the enviro nazis hate her for the very reasons that REAL people like us love her.
Exactly....
I love how the writer indicates an infant... Yea if that's a infant, than dang... she has her some big ole kids....
I think it's great that she seems to be down to earth, just a good ole American Woman!!! You go girl....
everything iv seen and heard about her only make me like her more really. i don't think those lame articles the liberals write about her even help their party, just makes them look like a bunch of retards, complaining about her going out on an atv with her kid? come on
I suppose the republicans don't post bullsh@t stuff or make up lies or start rumors. Thank goodness you republicans are holier than thou or else you would sound like a bunch of hypocrites
The Fish crawled out from under his rock again. Must be lonely out there. ;)
It looks like Palin is having fun in that photo. That's a plus in my book.
Anonymous said...
Hey tree huggin hippie: Get bent. Obviously your too busy rubbing yourself against foliage to realize that Palin's ATV is stopped to pose for a picture. Look at the tires. Are they 25" mudlites? Nope. She is not destroying a "fragile ecosystem". Shes out strolling with her kid on a stock 4 wheeler. Is her child in danger? No. Go back and put your helmet on and enjoy licking the glassy goodness of the short bus windows. Get a life.
September 20, 2008 12:18 AM
Thats funny as fahq ;D
Have you heard about Cindy McCain? She drifts cars! yeah they showed her in a vette drifting around a track! so looks like the republicans know how to have fun
Quote from: gtnwood on September 20, 2008, 02:01:32 AM
Anonymous said...
Hey tree huggin hippie: Get bent. Obviously your too busy rubbing yourself against foliage to realize that Palin's ATV is stopped to pose for a picture. Look at the tires. Are they 25" mudlites? Nope. She is not destroying a "fragile ecosystem". Shes out strolling with her kid on a stock 4 wheeler. Is her child in danger? No. Go back and put your helmet on and enjoy licking the glassy goodness of the short bus windows. Get a life.
September 20, 2008 12:18 AM
Thats funny as fahq ;D
That was me. It wouldnt let me put my name in...or I missed the option. I hate those F'n tree hugger mother fu---rs.