Well you know when different groups want to change something keep something or protest they go to the Capital and do the lobby thing at the state Capital. Why don't we load up our ATV"S head to the Capital or better yet. Start in south Florida and have a ride to the Capital with members joining along the way to form a huge ATV Group ride to the Capital and let them see just how many we are and tell them we want riding parks. We could ride around the Capital with banners and T shirts.
Just a thought
Can you just see hundreds of ATV'S riding up the side of I-75 to I-10 to the State Capital
What A Story that would be media.
they couldn't arrest us all >:(
an awesome idea but i dont think we would make it up to the capital they would arrest us because we would not stop, then they would make a road block we would not stop then Bush would activate the national guard by calling a state of emergency then we would not stop, then we would be shot for being -AMERICANS- by voicing our rights on wanting more rights for atvers ,ronny
What if we put them orange flashing lights on our ATV'S and wear them bright orange vest like we were picking up trash on the road we could take them. They wouldn't know what hit them We would be on them befor they could say Garbage Truck.
I'm down as long as its a weekend and I cant get arrested again.
Sounds like a plan... as long as I'm not using my bike. ;D
I think it is a great idea. Lets get some serious replies on this and start planning something. As long as it is organized properly then there shouldn't be any problems.
Great idea, although the topic seems to come up on this forum every few months
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,524.0.html.
I'm sure there are more posts like this from earlier dates/years