Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LY7vl70FHQ
nice.
thanks! I have a new video editior now. I liked editing a video so much even using windows movie maker now I have the good stuff. I want to film at least an hour so with a bunch of people so i can make a long video with shorter clips rather than having 2 people do the same thing a couple times dragiing the video out.
looks pretty dry, i would have thought it would be flooded out everywhere. how do you seriously listen to that music you have in that vid?
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on September 19, 2008, 03:27:51 PM
looks pretty dry, i would have thought it would be flooded out everywhere. how do you seriously listen to that music you have in that vid?
the 1st song is the most hardcore i will get lol Do you think the others are bad too?
the music is awesome. have you heard the new slipknot?
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 19, 2008, 04:16:43 PM
the music is awesome. have you heard the new slipknot?
yeap i love it, and disturbed. Both of those bands are amazing