AUBURNDALE WILL HOLD THEIR NEXT EVENT ON THE SATURDAY THE 27TH.WE WILL OPEN FRIDAY NITE AT 5.00PM FOR CAMPING AND OPEN PRACTICE.PRACTICE WILL BE 10.00 DOLLARS.SATURDAY GATES WILL OPEN AT 7.00AM RACING TO START AT 10.30 AM.PLEASE CALL IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING.LETS GET READY FOR NEXT YEAR.....ALL THE SAME RULES AS YOU CURRENTLY RUN.....NO KNOBBIES. 10.00 AT THE GATE ...30.00 TO ENTER
RICH PARSONS
863-662-8259
We will be there with two motorcycles!!
Thanks
Squeezer & Candi
Candi,
I have to work that weekend so I won't be there -- Merrit and Jeff will be though!
I will be at Thunderbowl this weekend though, Looking forward to seeing you!
Tonya
We will be there with 3 Quads ;D
bringing one bike for sure1 see ya all there.
#38 nate
If you plan on coming friday night please let me know,that way i can security set up
THANKS
RICH PARSONS
863-662-8259
With a little luck I'll be there on fri on a bike. Been absent all year hope to make up for it now and next yr.
;D just talked to rich --friday night will be the practice for saturdays flat track race, gates open at 5 pm, practice till whenever.
who's all going to be there ?
#38 nate
I just got permission(I think) so one more quad and a few spectators. ;D
lets go racing
;D had a great time at auburndale!! the vintage class was the bomb!! some great racing all day!! will be back !!
thanks rich!!
#38 nate
Had lots of fun,The track was great,Track personnel are very accommodating and open to racer input. They are talking about having a Winter series once a month and opening for practice on Saturdays. They are also talking seriously about lengthening the track
We had a great time. I had my first "crash", but it wasn't too bad, just some bruising, went riding all day today. The folks at Auburndale are very friendly and seem motivated to make this track work!! Rich seems to be into racer input so if anyone has suggestions, pass them on. If we get enough people to commit to racing there he will open the track every other weekend with a points race once a month. After the end of November we can race in the evening there but for now it will be morning races. We just appreciate having a place to race at all!!! If you are interested in participating in a series at Auburndale, please contact Rich Parsons @ 863-662-8259 or post your info so they can start preparing a schedule, advertising, staff etc.
Candi & Squeezer
Is there any room to make a TT course ;D
Will results be posted?
;) hey rich when will the next auburndale flat track race be??
#38 nate
Nate,
I spoke with Rich yesterday and he was going to a meeting to discuss the next race and said he would let us know.
Candi
Whens the next Auburndale Race?