This guy's been there, done that. What has Obama done?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8)
:Clap.gif
great video just what is going to change
Quote from: phoneman on September 11, 2008, 02:32:21 AM
You can put a suit on a monkey, but at the the end of the day, he's still a MONKEY! ;)
kinda like lip stick on a pig its still a pig
Quote from: phoneman on September 11, 2008, 02:32:21 AM
You can put a suit on a monkey, but at the the end of the day, he's still a MONKEY! ;)
Come on now, Lets not bash Obama like that. He is still human.
I thought this topic was about male enhancement. ::)
You're one step ahead of me. I thought it was about left handed cigarettes. ;)
I would happily support home grown but that's a topic for another day. ;)
Quote from: digginfool on September 11, 2008, 02:58:31 AM
I would happily support home grown but that's a topic for another day. ;)
you and me both 8)
great video digginfool....Thank you
You can put lipstick on an Obama but it would still be an a-hole.
Excuse me while I go take a Biden and wipe my Obama.